Fifteen

It's like a curse to Juho, walking alone on the sidewalk in the middle of the night and in drunken state while calling his crush that apparently looking for him because worried for his life.

And again, it felt like a curse to him when the rain starts to fall from the sky.

"Hanna, it's raining." He said to the phone that was still on his ear.

He cranes his face upwards, facing the rain; feeling the cold water hitting his face softly. The wind blows harder each second.

"It's nice, having someone who cried together with you. I never felt this hurt before." A tear left his eyes along with the raindrops that falling down from his forehead.

He never fell in love with someone this deep before; he never gets rejected although he rejected a lot of girls back then. He was a bad boy before Hanna appears on his life, changing him in just weeks.

She make him knew another world, another feeling that he never felt before; weather its good or not. Juho knew that Hanna didn't meant to hurt his feelings, he knew that Hanna is a good girl and cares about him.

"Do you know what it feels like, Hanna?" Hanna felt like a knife lunged to her heart. Hearing those words hurt her so much and realizes how cruel she is towards Juho.

Her eyes teared up as she pull over her car and went out from her car, running towards the familiar figure that standing not too far from where she parked her car.

"Baek Juho!" Hanna yelled his name before running towards the soaked with rain figure on the side of the road.

She didn't care if she's soaking wet to, all she thinks right now it Bae Juho, the guy that she thinks a lot and makes her worried for hell.

Juho crane his neck to the left where the familiar voice came from and formed his lips into an 'o'.

"Oh--It's Hanna!" he said giddily before approaching her with his arms spreads out and took her into his embrace.

Hanna hit his chest multiple times before breaking the hug, "Are you insane?!" she yelled when she's face to face with the guy that's bothering her mind, bothering her day when he didn't talk to in a day or weeks.

She didn't know why that her heart hurts when he sees him like this, under the rain, drenched in water when his eyes are swollen red; his bags under his eyes are clearly seen.

The guy was hurt badly and Hanna didn't realize that. Her heart beats fast when he pulls her inside his warm embrace, despite the call water that soaked them even more.

"It really is you..." he said still drunk as he cupped Hanna's face. His smiles disappear when he saw Hanna's pouting lips and knitted brows.

"You aren't happy," he said as he followed Hanna pouting his lips.

Hanna pull him into her embrace, holding him so tight that she could do this for the rest of the day, didn't care if she's sick because of the rain, she glad that she found him safe and could see his face.

Hanna woke the maid up and asks them if they could prepare a hot bath for Juho and for herself.

She took Juho to her house and gladly her parents are off to another even that night after Taeyang announces the big announcement, for him and the only person left in the house is In Seong and the other maids.

Sure Hanna knew know where Juho lives and could drive him there, but remembering that Juho had a bad relationship with his Mother who clearly knew who Hanna was too scared to drop him off and it was 3 in the morning when they arrived at home.

A sigh left her lips when she realize that tomorrow is still Sunday and didn't have to panic about school.

Hanna went inside the bathroom where Juho is, inside the bathroom in Hanna's bedroom because it has warm water. She gave him a glass of warm water and gave him a towel.

"Juho, are you feeling better?" Hanna asks as she caresses Juho's back, still wearing the wet shirt from earlier.

Juho let out a heavy sigh as he wipe his face with the palm of his hand and nodded his head,  "I'm good, thanks Hanna." He said and Hanna replied with a nod.

"Take a bath, as long as you want. After that, let me explain." She said and went out from the bathroom inside her bedroom. Hanna walks towards her brother bedroom who is still awake and told Hanna that he didn't sleep at all.

"Juho is here?" In Seong asks. Hanna nodded her head before walking inside the bathroom and having a quick bath before walking back to her room waiting for Juho walk out from her bathroom.

She nods her head as she walks back and forth inside her bedroom while biting her nails. This is her chance; this is her time explaining things to Juho. She wants her friendship with Juho to be good again and if this workout, the next step is to talk to Rowoon.

The shower water stopped and Hanna stopped biting her bottom lips before standing up from her bed and waited for Juho to come out.

There he is, hair still damp of water as he gracefully walks out from the bathroom with In Seong's sweat pants still hadn't his shirt on seeing the holly mother fucking good gracious abs.

His body is so tan and lean, making it more exotic, the droplets from shower glistening from the light in her room.

"U-Uh..." Hanna stammer as she looked away feeling a hot sensation washing over her face.

Juho furrowed his brows before looking down at his naked body and quickly wear the shirt that Hanna gave him.

"S-Sorry, didn't mean that to happen." He said after wearing a white tee shirt with a heart emblem on the chest.

"So what do you want to explain?" Juho asked as he seated at Hanna's study chair as his eyes wanders around Hanna's bedroom.

Juho didn't know how to react, finally after all this months; he came to Hanna's house for the first time ever. It's good, even though he didn't really remember the purpose there.

But in the end he knew, Hanna told her that he was drunk and called her at 1 AM just two blocks different from where she lived and it starts to rain. Hanna brought him to her house and gave him three glass of warm water.

He looked back at Hanna who was busy fiddling with her fingers and looked too occupied with what she was thinking right now.

Juho went closer to Hanna, pushing the chair and took Hanna's face as he cupped them.

"Are you okay?" he asks looking straight to Hanna's eyes.