Thirty-Seven

In Seong asked the maids to clean Hanna's bedroom while he comfort her inside his own bedroom.

This doesn't make sense how can someone walk inside their house without the alarm went off?

The older male walk back and forth inside his bedroom while Hanna was finally asleep after a long day of crying.

He tried to find some way to find the person behind it. At first he tried the cameras around and inside the house but the person was smart enough to cut all the cameras off.

And then Hanna told In-Seong about the text she's been receiving 'til today and probably the person who sent the text was the one doing it since she or he said that hoped she liked the gift.

In-Seong had to do something and the next day, where Hanna is already calm down a little bit, In-Seong decided to call the police for an investigation.

The police collect as many as evidence they could get inside Hanna's bedroom mostly and took her phone as evidence.

They were told to stay in the house while they try to look for another camera around their complex and try to find anything that will lead into something.

Day turns to week and then turn into month, the police still found nothing beside a man walking pass the big wall that separates Kwon's residence from people.

And without even her realizing tomorrow is the day where she will go to japan for the school field trip and didn't know how the hell she'll get out from the house with reporters swarming around her house when the police came to her house.

News yet again about her is everywhere; tittle from tittle is all the same.

What happened inside the Kwon's Residences?

Did something happen inside the Kwon's Residences?

Someone had broken inside Kwon's Residence

Cops coming into the Kwon's Residence

Both of her parents should heard the news by now but Hanna thinks that they didn't give a shit about it - or to be precise, her Father didn't give any shit to this situation.

In-Seong called his Fatehe but the person he expected wasn't available at this time, that's what In-Seong's Fathee assistant say.

He don't know what is his Mother doing when she come with In-Seong's Father to somewhere. She didn't what she's doing all the time or

Hanna closed her eyes as she lean back against her brother chair inside his bedroom while hers still in process of cleaning before letting out a sigh.

"Can't people just get over it and move on?" Hanna protest before looking back to the picture that the police gave her.

His body is covered with black clothing, the color that contrast with everything when night comes and he was smart enough to cut all the cameras around the house, even from the house next to Hanna.

Somehow, the police got the video of him jumping across the wall easily like he's been there thanks to the secret CCTV that the house across from her has.

The only thing visible was his bag, there's a bright yellow pineapple key chain with shades.

Hanna wanted to laugh so badly if she can joke it out, why in the world you wear all black but use one thing that spot out - but then it wasn't the time to joke.

Looking at the picture the police gave her makes her wonder where she had seen that smiley-glasses pineapple key chain around her school.

Hanna had saw it maybe not more than three times but she remember that it has a small bells - the one for cats and can be heard when the person is around.