Thirty-Five

For the past days Hanna's life had been change. It's not easy for her to go out with her face uncovered.

Reporters scrambled in front of her house; following her everywhere she goes even when she goes to school to collect the field trip paper.

Her Father insisted her to go to the field trip so the reporters in the front of her house will go away.

Her Father seems didn't care in this kind of situation while her Mother is worried sick about her.

The name of Kwon Hanna had been revealed to the country, the second child or daughter of Kwon Jae Jung who tried to hide in return for her father sake and her reputation.

It's been a trending topic for days and her phone is going crazy with every notifications and Hanna decided to turn it off for her own good.

From news to news, newspaper to newspaper, article to article from weeks to weeks it's all about her. People knew In-Seong already, but not like the way they knew Hanna.

Reading the news hurts her, a lot of people from her school commenting about her. A lot of them called her a liar, it's everywhere.

Turns out someone had told the reporters that Kwon had a daughter and currently in the hospital visiting Taeyang who got into an accident.

She doesn't know who the person is and why she didn't see him or her in the hospital.

If it's a person Hanna knew, Hanna should have notice them.

This person must've known Hanna is the daughter of Kwon Jae Jung in the first place and decided to reveal it.

Juho and Rowoon seem to keep supporting her although they told her that they can't meet again in public because their parents told them not to meet a corruption daughter.

Hanna can't argue with it, it's their decision and this is her punishment for being so careless.

A sigh left her lips before closing the blinds in her room after looking out still seeing the reporters waiting for her to walk out.

Her parents had left already for the press conference about this and didn't find it make sense to why she won't be attending since this is her matters anyway.

The sting on her cheek didn't last long but hard enough to leave some bruise and a makeup won't do and she had no intention on covering it since she won't be going anywhere anyway.

And field trip is three weeks away and there's no problem on hiding it.

Her heart is still hurt to what her father had do to her, her words must've hurt him but it's the truth, the truth that slipped itself from Hanna's lips.

If he doesn't want his reputation and family drag down he shouldn't have corrupt the money.

He was sent to jail when Hanna wasn't even mature yet and for some reason Hanna didn't understand to why he still run as a politician. He should've been fired.

The point is Hanna hated her father and she didn't know if she's the only one who Fathee that.

"Hey," looking to the door, In-Seong walk inside her room with warm milk and some cookies.

Hanna stood up from her bed and combing her hair before let it loose to her waist before sitting on the edge of her bed.

In-Seong walk in, placing the tray on her nightstand before sitting beside her, "How are you feeling?" he asks staring at his sister with concern eyes.

Hanna let out a sigh didn't know where to start and didn't know how to feel. One side of her said that it's great, she don't have to hide anything from people now and be her.