Nine

The three of them went inside the Kwon's mansion.

The house was big, a big LCD television was placed above the fireplace in front of the expensive France sofa; luxurious, big chandelier hung in the middle of the living room, lighten up the whole house; a beautiful spiral stairs next to a big windows facing the backyards of the house.

A maid placed a cup of tea in front of the young lads and excuse herself before In Seong continues to glare. There are probably many things happened if they didn't grant Taeyang's wish.

Their father reputation will be ruined and probably they have to move to another school out of Korea or the Kwon's sibling can stay in Neoz high school but their face will be remind that their the corruption's daughter and son.

The school will be fine with it because the principal knew their father, but the principal can't handle the students that will call names and say something bad to them both. Hanna didn't want that to happen.

Her eyes teared up, this is the same feeling when their parents force them to have an arrangement marriage but In Seong was totally against it because of how young they were back then.

It's just because the sake for the company and her father insisted. In Seong being the older one was totally against it.

"Why?" In Seong start, "Why do you have to do this?" he continues between gritted teeth.

Another smirk appear on Taeyang's face before he crossed his legs, "You want this secret to be safe right?" he asks.

Hanna looked down onto her lap; she didn't know what to say or what to do at this point. All she knew that she had to deal to what will happen at the end. The decision was all in her brother hands.

All she wants is her father reputation around the school is safe and in Korea. The people inside Neoz high school isn't that easy to trust, Taeyang is the example of it.

He can't be trusted without something he wants in return.

"Do you have to do that? I never did something to you," In Seong said, asking for tolerance in another word.

Taeyang shrugs, "If you want it to be leaked so—"

"I'll do it, Sunbae." Hanna said after being quiet for too long. In Seong turned his head towards Hanna, beside him on the sofa. Hanna took In Seong's hand before squeezing it hard enough for In Seong to believe in Hanna.

"Great, see you tomorrow, darling." Taeyang said before ruffling's Hanna's hair as he walks towards the main door.

In Seong closed the main door of the house, he leaned his back before a heavy sigh left his lips. He didn't realize that Hanna was walking towards where he is before she called him.

"Are you okay, Oppa?" Hanna asked as she followed her brother leaning against the big two doors. In Seong went in front of his little sister, looking straight to her eyes as he lowering himself to her eye level.

"Are you sure about it? Taeyang isn't someone you easily trust, Hanna." He said with a stern tone shaking her shoulders a little bit.

Hanna places her palm above her brother as she nods her head. She knew what Taeyang is like just how he treats her at the library, interfering what she was doing. It's like there's a big secret inside the year book she sees.

"I want father's reputation to be safe and please don't say anything. Let him know when it's time, Promise?" Hanna said giving In Seong her pinky.

In Seong heave a long sigh before receiving Hanna's pinky and send her a small smile before biting his inner cheeks.

Walking back towards his room it was a little bit longer than he thought it would. Thinking about what will happens with Hanna and Taeyang dating was the last thing he wanted to happen.

Sure she'll be dating someone soon, but not the arrogant and the selfish jock in Neoz high school.

This is not the time to think about his father's reputation; it's about Hanna's reputation around school. She was the new kid; the label was still fresh like a born child.

Taeyang was known as the player jock, even though he's handsome as hell, he's attitude covers it all. He was hated with the whole school, except the freshmen who didn't know anything about him and Hanna too.

He slump on his bed with another sigh as he stared at the ceiling, placing his both hands on his stomach.

Hanna didn't know what she brought herself in, it was a total mistake that In Seong didn't warn her own little sister to not look at the certain yearbook.

"I'm screwed," he said after realizing that he fails as a figure of a big brother. He supposed to protect both his father and sister, but he didn't.

It was a little mistake that turns into a big hoop of a mess. And she hated how pure Hanna is to say yes at Taeyang's wishes that sure will lock his mouth forever.

On the other side, Hanna was worried if Juho or Rowoon will knew about it and she didn't know how to explain.

She was in her room, to observe with her book she was reading but got distracted when the character has a love triangle, cliché story but really caught her back to Juho's confession.

Hanna bit her bottom lip, hard enough 'til it's bleeding. She ignores the taste of the blood pooling her mouth and snatching her phone from the charger before pouting her lip.

"No message." She said when she saw no notification on her phone screen and put back the phone.

She didn't know how to face the whole school if Taeyang did anything stupid like holding hands, hugs, or even feed Hanna when she's eating; everything that couples do.

"Hope he didn't do anything stupid." Hanna mumble to herself before turning of the lights after she shivers.