Thirty-Nine

Hanna seated behind Mr. Byun after pulling her aside as the other students line up before getting inside the bus.

He told her to seat behind him in case someone wanted to call her names again, Mr. Byun will be the person who yells at them.

Hanna nodded and getting in the second seat from the front and leaving the left side of her seat empty.

The ride was long and Hanna won't anything else besides arriving at the hotel and gets some quite time for herself when all the students that seated at the back are being too noisy and the teacher had no intention on quieting them down.

Her hand roaming inside her bag before going through her things and found her earpiece and glad that she bring her iPod and didn't care about her broken phone and might find a new one in Japan.

Before putting her earphone on her ears, Hanna felt a presence and crane her neck to the right to find Rowoon, taking the vacant seat with a smile on his face.

"What are you listening to?" He asks when Hanna put in her right earphone on her ear and the other one to Rowoon's view.

"You want to hear it together?" She asks offering Rowoon and he didn't hesitate to take the earphone and put in in his ear.

Her head crane to the window, staring at the scenery that passing by.

The white snow hanging on the tree trunk and filled the side of the streets.

The white color of the snow and the color of the blue sky it was a pretty and calming sight to see and calming her for some reason, automatically letting free a smile that she often let it out.

After one hour ride, they arrive at the hotel. It was big and no wonders that the fee of this field trip is like buying a new house - but the other students didn't find it hard or too expensive fees.

Walking inside the lobby, the employee greeted the students with free beverages and snack.

This place turns out to be the expensive, luxurious hotel in Japan and it cost fortune for a night in here.

Golden color decorated the ceiling and the tall pillars that holding the floor and roof together.

Painting like angels decorated the high ceiling, elegant yet fancy design.

The other students are busy walking around, looking here and there and gawking at the grandeur and antiques of the building. It's like they never seen thing like that before.

"Excuse me where is the bathroom?" Hanna asks in her broke Japanese to one of the staff that stood beside her with a tray on his hand.

"Just walk straight to the hall, the first door on the right." He said pointing towards the hall way that looks like a museum hall.

Hanna nodded her head - a little bit confused to what he was saying because she doesn't understand Japanese pretty well.

She regretted not focusing in Japanese class and now needing for it - because it wasn't her favorite subject.

Hanna look around her, people were busy doing stuff and the teachers is busy taking care of the rooms in the receptionist and Hanna walk towards the hall that the employee told her.

A sigh left her lips; her palms resting on the each side of the sink while her eyes looking from spot to spot on her face.

"You can do this," she replied to herself, the reflection that's looking back to her from the mirror.

A sudden smirk appear on the face of her reflection, she straighten her back before crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"No you can't, there's thousands of people hated your father and you."