Three

"So you know where to go where, right?" Juho said, still cold as ever as he gonna be. Sure he has a warm heart but it seems like he can't bond with girl or even a new student who is a female. same thing.

Hanna nod as their last stop was the library. Looking around the library her jaw slacked open, it was huge and very clean. Windows everywhere and two story high.

"Big library your school have, I wonder what they have in there. Hope they have my childhood references," Hanna said jokingly hoping to lighten or ease the tension between them two and it seems she failed, she failed really bad.

Juho just stood there and blink his eyes, wondering what was the new kid doing and talking about.

"What are you saying?" He ask few seconds later. Again, for who knows how many times Hanna blushed, she blushed again.

Shaking her head, she walk inside the library leaving the confused male stood there outside the library then walk off after Hanna left him outside.

"What an embarrassing moment," Hanna protest and cover her cheeks with her hands as she walk through aisle to aisle and stopping on the 9th aisle, which is the comic ones.

"What is wrong with me today," she mumble, puffing her cheeks and blow her strand of hair out of her face. Hanna turned around, facing the shelf where there's a lot of books of comics that she didn't even know how to read it or what kind of book is it.

She was the type who read novel rather than comics like In Seong, her Brother.

She reads The Notebook so as Twilight the cliche book she have ever heard of, yet it was still the best seller among the other books.

"They have comics here? No wonder In Seong Oppa like it here," she said to herself while roaming around the comic aisle.

"Are you the new kid?" Someone said and makes Hanna turn around and saw another guy leaning against the shelf.

"The one that everyone has been talking about since this morning," he continued and walk towards Hanna. The black haired guy smiles, while his eyes forming into a half moon eyes.

"I'm Taeyang. Yoo Taeyang," he stretch his hands out and Hanna took it kindly holding the soft hand warmly and shook it lightly.

"Kim Hanna," she replied and pulled her hand back and put back the book she was holding, then walk out from the comic aisle to the year book photos.

At the second floor and at the very end of the aisle.

Passing by the shelf from years to years senior, she realized that the school was for rich kid since it was first opened.

She knew a lot of someone on the photo book she was looking at, one at 1962 which is the one who held up the first branch of Taerang Group, which her Father worked with. One at 1998 where she was born and one at the 1997 where his Brother were born.

"Oh? Aunt Hye Seo went to this school?" A woman with a familiar face appeared at the photo in year 1989 which was when her Father was in high school too.

Kwon Hye Seo was her aunt from her Father. It means, Hye Seo was her Father younger sister.

She was Hanna's very great aunt that often came by the Kwon's mansion and slept there for maybe 2 or week the longest.

But something about her wasn't right when she said that she will take over the company that Hanna's Father had and there's no way Hanna's Father let that company slid from his palms easily.

"Yoo Jae Gong went here too," she mumble and not realize that Taeyang, the guy from earlier was behind her the all time when she left him in the comic aisle downstairs.

"You know him?" He suddenly ask, making Hanna startle, flipping the book on the air and flatly land on the floor with the cover facing up.

"Do you have to frighten me like that? Its scary," she protest as she bent down to pick the falling year book. She closed the book after silently folding the end of the page where she saw her aunt on the year book that she never knew that she attend Neoz high and put it to where it was.

Folding her arms in front of her chest, Hanna crease her brows, "Can't you answer my question?" Taeyang continue asking her, leaning his weight on the wooden shelf, copying Hanna's arms.

"What question? I never knew you ask something," she innocently said, shaking her head, face still look cold like ever.

"You know--" It was unfortunate for Taeyang to finish his question when the bell was ringing, signing that the next period is going to start soon. Hanna left without hesitating and left Taeyang there in the library.

As she went back to her class, the previous group of 3 girls glaring at her, boring their eyes at her like she was the next prey and will ripped her flesh with their bare eyes.

As she was seated on her chair, the teacher came in and all the kids are seated at their seat and start the lesson soon. It was history, Hanna's second favorite lesson.

The class seems not to care about the history, they were busy in their own world and didn't pay attention even a bit to the teacher who was busy in her own world, looking through slide to slide and didn't even care too about the students who doesn't pay attention.

The student must've underestimate the teacher. They can pass any grade by paying them more from what they've earn and the teacher gave them the best score and looks like the students are smart from the first place.

Thinking about it makes her shivers. What in the world that the student around her are thinking? Do they think that being the child of a famous company shareholders, they family would let them in easily with those cheating passing grades? Hanna's Father was more different case.

He would let them both in if they have good grades with their own sweat and not because they paid the teacher or either they will choose their own ambition.

Hanna's mind was on two side, she either want to be a painter or continue her Father route, finishing what he left off.

Her Father had told her to continue his work and let her brother, In Seong help her with the rest outside the town, where he would go all around the world if he had too.

"Hey, what are you thinking about that you didn't even realize the class is empty." Rowoon shock her, stratled a bit and look around the class and it was empty, most of them.

Only her and Rowoon left.

"N-Nothing. First day sure ends fast." she bashfully said and packed her things before bid goodbyes with Rowoon and parting ways when her phone rang.

A message from her brother said he'll be home late and said not to wait him and call for her driver to come.

She was walking out from the school yard when someone tap her shoulders.

Facing the person, to her surprise it was Juho, the cold guy but still kind.

"Y-Yes?" She ask, fiddling her fingers with each other.

Juho's cheeks went soft pink, and his ears becomes red as he cares his nape, eyes looking at the ground.

"W-Would you like to.." he pause, "C-Can I take you h-home?"