Thirty-two

"Have you received the letter the school sent?" Chanee asks to his taller friend who was seated in front of him inside the usual café.

Rowoon nod his head, placing his elbow on top of the wooden table as he sips his coffee, "Yeah."

"Are you in?" Chanee asks again, "Japan bro, for a week."

Rowoon shrug. For the past days he'd been trying to avoid Hanna and move on with his life not wanting to think about her – he may not wanted Hanna to be in this trip and afraid that she might come.

There's a chance that Hanna wanted to come because he knows that Hanna loves japan and loves the weather there not forget the street food in japan. Hanna had mentioned that many times.

"I'll think about it." Rowoon said earning a frown from his younger friend.

The thought of Hanna not choosing him and choose to continue her relationship with Taeyang hurts her – even though he knew what makes her do that and it makes him mad when she won't let him talk to Taeyang about it.

"I won't take no as an answer okay?" Chanee said as they continue to hang in the café.

-

"How did you bring so much food and not get caught by the nurse?" Taeyang asks when Hanna walks into his room with a plastic bag full of fried chicken and pizza.

Hanna smiled while placing some of the food on the table in front of the TV and brings some to Taeyang's bed.

His face look better than yesterday and some of the tube that attach to his IV had been removed but his face still look swollen yet he looked cheered when he saw Hanna walking inside his room.

"I have my own tricks." Hanna said before opening the lid of the pizza box and chicken box, "I know that you didn't like the food that the hospital gave you, so I bought this for you."

Taeyang smiled before ruffling Hanna's head but soon the smile vanished when he saw Hanna's face is covered with a face mask and hat that's way to low that covers her eyes and cheeks.

"What's with the hat and mask?" he asks lifting the cap and get the clear view of Hanna's brown eyes.

She bit her lips under the mask, should she tell him why she covered her face? But he needs to know anyway why she hides her face – it's about his reputation too and she wanted to help him because she knew what the reporters in Korea are like.

Not to mention that there's a lot of people with cameras and TV news in the lobby waiting for someone they knew that involves in the politicians that might know Taeyang too and to be interviewed. 

"What is it Hanna?" her eyes locked with his – Taeyang might knew what it is about when Hanna locked her eyes with his and as he let out a long sigh.

"T-There's a news about you already." Hanna said with a pity tone and bites her inner cheeks while waiting for Taeyang's reactions.

To her surprise, Taeyang didn't say anything and took the pizza into his mouth. "I know, my Mother came by after you left and gave me the newspaper."

"The front covers," Taeyang said and scoffed while munching the pizza in his mouth, "The big letter that I will face for weeks or maybe months, oh! Maybe the rest of my life!"

Hanna could hear her heart crash. Taeyang's eyes watered and the pizza and chicken is soon forgotten.

She regretted bringing that topic up, she didn't know that he'll react like this – at first she wanted to keep that by herself but Taeyang looks demanding.