Twenty-nine

"I know that you'll be alone very soon because I'm going to New York for college." In-Seong said as he digs in his ice cream.

Turns out they went to their usual ice cream parlor since Hanna can't decide which dessert place she wanted to go so In-Seong brought her here.

Hanna nodded her head a little bit sad. She knows him pretty well that he will go to New York and be a better musician, she can't ask him to apply in one of Korea's university and of course In-Seong will say no. He won't leave Julliard.

"Sad, but happy, but sad." Hanna said pouting her lips, "the fact that you're leaving me inside the house of no souls – beside the maids and driver."

In-Seong laughs, "My poor sister," he said ruffling her hair from across the table.

The siblings went home after the sun had already set. They had so much fun despite only talking, laughing and tease each other, but they had so much fun.

It's been a while since the last time they spare a time for each other.

The last time they did it, it didn't end pretty well; causing one victim to go to the hospital which is In-Seong.

Hanna can't be more happier right now, In-Seong cheer her up with her favorite ice cream, telling her jokes and other thing that lift the corner of her lips.

The weight on her chest and shoulder has been lifted by her brother who helped her with it. Hanna is grateful to have a brother like In-Seong.

Arriving home was a surprise. In-Seong parked the car in their driveway to find another familiar car already parked nicely.

Hanna furrowed her brows as she step out from the car, giving In-Seong a questioned look.

She may not recognize it at first – the car that parked in front of her house – but now she knew, she saw the familiar yellow smile sticker next to the plat number of his car.

"Jaeyoon, why are you here?" In-Seong asks as they make their way towards in front of their doors where a small bench was on the left of the door.

Jaeyoon stood up, with a worried face looking to both Hanna and In-Seong.

He gulped and Hanna notice a stain of blood covering the bottom hem of his school shirt.

"W-Who's blood is that?" Hanna asks straight to the point and caught In-Seong's attention. He looked down and stared back to Jaeyoon that verge of tears.

"T-Taeyang..." he said with a breathy voice. Hanna's eyes widen as the name left the brown haired guy, she stepped in front of In-Seong and placed both of her hands beside his arms.

For some reason, her stomach hurls when she heard the familiar name. It's been a while since the last time she heard his name and sees him. He hates him for sure, but she can't deny herself that she got worried right now.

"What?" She asks, "What happened to him?" She felt In-Seong's hand on the side of her arms, giving it a little squeeze.

"H-He got into an accident," her world feels like crumbling when Jaeyoon said that, "I came here because his parents are out and his relations cannot be contact. I don't know who to call, but I already called his teacher and he's on his way there."

"Then what are we waiting for?" Hanna said already walking towards In-Seong's car and slide beside the driver seat.

In-Seong followed and turns on the engine as soon as he buckles his seat belt.

As soon as the three of them arrived at the hospital, Hanna didn't care when the nurse or the security told her not to run inside the hospital.

She ran towards the surgery room after Jaeyoon told her where he was.