Four

Its been a month or more since Hanna attend the school like his brother, In Seong.

Hanna tried her best to blend in with the others and not burst in anger when the civic education teacher discuss something bad about his Father and to be honest, Hanna wants to pull the teacher's hair so bad.

Sure Hanna admit that his Father do those kind of bad thing, but he do it for some reason that the rest of Korea didn't have to know, in another word, personal.

But it doesn't mean that they can say something not right. right?

She tried her best too, not bringing friends home or tried to avoid when her friend try to come to her house and she knew that once they knew who's her Father is, she'll be ruined so as her Father too.

Cameras will be everywhere around the school, just to get an interview with the daughter and the Son of the famous politician, Kwon Jae Jung.

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" Hanna's brother, In Seong ask as they were on their way to school.

Hanna smiled, shaking her head, "Nothing, Oppa."

"You know that you are bad at lying, right?" In Seong snicker ruffling his sister hair that she yelled and slap In Seong by the arm.

She mumble a swore word under her breath as she tidy her hair and glare at his older brother who was laughing his ass off.

Both of them soon arrive around the school area, not to far from the bus halt and walk towards the school before a crowd of students saw them stepping out a politics car.

In Seong called her name, before she could step the stairs, Hanna lazily turn around before walking closer to his brother.

"If anything's wrong, tell me. okay?" He said with a concern tone as he look straight to his sister eyes while caressing her shoulder softly.

Hanna was little bit taken aback because of his brother actions. He sure do worried about Hanna but he barely said things like that.

Sometimes he just ask and shrug it off, like it doesn't matter to him.

"Okay." She simply answer before continue walking the stairs towards her classroom.

She walk pass the empty classroom, humming her favorite song along the way. The weather support her to think what's bothering her, to think what will she do in some situation that she really hates to be in.

Before going near her classroom, it was to early to sit there alone and Hanna walk pass her classroom to the stairs towards the rooftop.

A smile appear on her face as she open the door and it wasn't locked and walk towards the bar, her smile getting wider when she saw the beautiful scenery of Seoul city.

She continue the song that she's been humming when she passes the empty classroom and close her eyes as the cold wind pass her skin that makes her shivers in contact.

"Hey."

A deep familiar voices called her from behind. She turn around and widen her eyes.

"H-Hey, How long have you been here?" Hanna ask, stuttering when she saw Rowoon was standing beside the bushes near where she was standing.

"Long enough." He said while walking closer towards Hanna, "Why are you here?" He ask, leaning his weight against the bar.

Hanna look around before giggling awkwardly, "I, uh, I.. I don't know." She said and look at the ground with a disappointment look. Rowoon shifted his position.

"Hey, whats wrong?" He ask looking straight to Hanna's eyes but never found hers.

A long sigh left Hanna's lips as she didn't know where to start. It wasn't just because she kept a secret from her friends, from Juho.

There's a lot going on with her mind and she didn't know where or who to tell, no one knew or know what is really going on so does herself.

But the very stressful thing for her was her strict Father. He was the one who make her feel like she wasn't a normal kid, a normal teenager.

If he didn't tell both of her and her brother to kept a secret about their life's, she wouldn't felt so guilty like she was now.

She felt really bad, lying to Juho and also feel that he's getting impatient every time he ask why can't he come to her house to play or do some homework together.

"Hey, are you alright?" Rowoon's voice snapped her back to reality. Hanna shook her head repeatedly before clearing her throat awkwardly.

"You can tell, you know." Rowoon added, holding her hand on the bar suddenly, making Hanna widen her eyes and a crimson red spread across her cheeks.

"Thanks," she said, slipping her hand from the bar to her side, "I'm fine. Thanks for the offer, Rowoon."

Hanna sent him a smile before looking back to the scenery in front of her and look down towards the gate where students continuously walking inside the school gates, greeting the teacher who were standing beside the gate.

Hanna once again sigh, "Do you love your dad, Rowoon?" She suddenly ask, earning a raised brows from the male and a confused look on his face.

"Uh, I do." He answer, "Why do you ask?" Rowoon added before looking down to his wristwatch.

"Nothing personal." Hanna said with a force giggle.

"I think we should go to class. The bell should ring soon." Rowoon said, grabbing Hanna by the wrist and raised both of her brows at Rowoon's actions.

Walking downstairs, attention was on both of them as their both hands are still clasped together.

The heat from the hand went to her cheeks as the glare from the girls are keep stabbing her at her back. Hanna cover half of her face with her scarf, and look straight down to her feet as Rowoon lead her towards class, not daring herself to look surround her.

But she caught a glimpse Juho beside his locker and a brown haired boy, that look like Jimin from Bangtan looking at her then to Rowoon.

Looking at Rowoon, a smirk crept on his face as both of them past Juho and his friend.

The hurt look on Juho's face printed on her mind. The raised brows and the look of unbelievable was clearly plastered on Juho's face, but how innocent Hanna is, she didn't know what's the meaning behind those expression.

Walking inside the class was more torture for Hanna, the glare from the "mean girls" and the shriek from them was clear for Hanna that her high school year will be ruined by them.

"Fuck my life," she mumble under her breath as she sat on her chair and sigh.

sorry for the late update, I've been busy with school and assignments. I hope you like the new chapter and don't forget to vote!

xoxo,

writer.