Thirty-Eight

Hanna arrives at the airport earlier before the others, afraid that the reporters might catch her there and waited in the waiting room.

With a gloomy face and a sigh she took a seat on the very corner of the room still afraid that she might catch someone's attention.

In-Seong had told her that the one who terror her that night; the person who terrorize her is a person that close to her surroundings.

In-Seong asked her not to tag along in this field trip but his father won't let her stay even though his mother begged.

The police haven't discovered the identity of the person, yet they found the gender, it was a he and would keep an eye to the students around Hanna's age that's why Mr. Han told In-Seong and Hanna that some of his man will keep an eye on her.

And Hanna would want find that had the pineapple key chain, she didn't want to stay still even though In-Seong had told her to.

He could be here right now, acting normal - like a normal person, like he didn't do anything to Hanna and feel sorry about it.

From what Hanna see, the messages and the blood inside her room, this person had a grudge he'd been holding for a long time.

And when he found someone that he feel he could harm with such a close distance, he took actions.

Hanna saw one by one the students from her school arrive; dragging more than one suitcase and it sure look expensive.

And when their eyes landed on Hanna who was sitting silently on the corner of them room, in a click, their mouth start to talk about Hanna, giving her rude glare and words.

Knowing what will happen Hanna put on her earphones beforehand, before the girls could even lay their eyes on her and start gossiping.

From the corner of her eyes, she could see the girls pointing fingers at her and laugh when they say something funny.

Then something happened, her phone was smack to the ground followed by her earphones that pulled away from her to the ground.

Looking up, Hanna didn't notice that most of the girls had circling her, their eyes glaring down to her.

And there some familiar fellow appear that it's been so long since the last time Hanna saw them. Wendy and her gang.

Oh God have mercy.

"Well, well, if it wasn't the girl who lied." Wendy start, smirk all over her as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

Hanna didn't feel to get into a cat fight with her or the other girl that wanted to spit fire on her instead she went to her knees to collect her phone and earphone.

But before she could reach for her phone, someone with fresh manicure nails kick her phone away from her sight and before Hanna could look up someone pushed her body to the side.

Her eyes automatically closed feeling the rough carpet scratch her cheeks, leaving a long blood scratch across her cheeks.

She could feel the sting and hiss before someone helped her up, a strong hands wrap around her forearm before lifting her up from the floor.

"Rowoon," Hanna called when she saw the person who helped her up.

He had his eyes glaring down to the girls but mostly Wendy who still had her eyes shoot fire to Hanna.

Rowoon didn't say anything more before taking her to a clinic inside the airport after asking the security if they can use some ointment to heal Hanna's wounded cheek.