Thirty-Six

"I don't even know that I have a back door," Hanna said when she knew how Rowoon get inside the house, "This house is hella big and it's been a long time since I wander around."

Rowoon chuckled before ruffling her hair and both of them were seated in Hanna's sofa inside her room with snack around them.

"I heard that you will come to the field trip and I went straight here when I knew about it." He said before looking back to her window, a couple of reporters are still there when some of them had gone back since they didn't get anything for the past week.

Rowoon look back at Hanna and saw how tired her face look like; the bag under her eyes is visible and for time to time every time Rowoon hung out with Hanna he never saw that bags under her eyes.

Her body looks skinnier than before and he wondered if Hanna still eats her meal properly or not because he can see her cheeks bone getting more popped out.

"Father forces me too," Hanna replied even though he asks no question, "He said that it might be a good punishment for me." She said playing the hem of her pajama as she cross her feet on the sofa.

"Hey it wasn't your fault okay?" Rowoon said and Hanna shook her head didn't agree to what he said.

"I'm so stupid! I shouldn't have come to the hospital and went to the lobby!" Hanna said pulling her knees to her chest and buried her face between it

This is what Hanna needed and it feels like God hear her prayers. She needed someone to make her feel okay, avoid the things that happening around her as if like there's nothing going on.

At least she'll go to Japan for a week where less people knew about her and she can have a good time for herself even though maybe her classmates won't like the idea she's coming.

She had to brace herself and shield herself to what they will say about her. She had to be strong in return to survive.

"I'm here for you, Hanna." He said placing his hand on top of Hanna's cold ones, "I will never leave you, I don't care who your Father is, I only care about you."

He placed his warm hands on Hanna's cheeks; she's leaning into the touch, the tender touch that he gave before opening her eyes again to find him staring back at her.

The moment was rare, the pit of her stomach hurls when she saw the eyes of his.

This wasn't the eyes that she sees often; it was loving and caring kind of look.

Without any more words, Hanna stepped in, pressing her lips tenderly against Rowoon's.

He may have taken aback with Hanna did but then he closed his eyes, savoring the moment. His hands still placed beside her cheeks and right went back to her back.

The kiss last for a minute and both of them rest their forehead against each other with their heavy breaths.

"No matter what I happened, I'll always be there for you." He said caressing her cheek with his thumb before kissing her temple for a promise.

"See you on Monday." Hanna said before locking the back door and went to her bedroom before someone could catch her outside and escorting Kim's son from her house.

That could lead into another conflict and ruined Rowoon's reputation when he's a clean kid.

Rowoon visiting her was great and she didn't know when did the last time she smiles when Rowoon ruffles her hair like a good girl.

She needed that kind of gesture so she doesn't feel so gloomy.

The rest of the day Hanna didn't do anything besides watching some dramas and film, too afraid to watch the television because she knew what she might see.