Thirteen

Hanna bit her lips, looking from left to right while tapping her heels against the marble floor of the ballroom.

Her mother said to her that in three minutes, the Kwon's will gather around and went to the stage and blow the candle and in three minutes, he will see her on the stage.

Seeing his back view was nice but seeing his face was quiet heartbreaking; the bored look and fake smiles was clearly seen on him and it didn't suite him well.

"Hey, are you okay?" Hanna was surprise seeing her brother well styled; his tux was a little bit too tight but show enough his build body with the top button unbuttoned and his hair was slick back.

"Do you know that Rowoon is here? The kid at my class." Hanna said as she pulls her brother to the corner of the ballroom.

In Seong widen his eyes, "Father invited Rowoon's Father? I thought Father hated Mr. Kim's work. They never had a good relationship." In Seong said as Hanna nodded her head.

"God! Father must've planned something after he blows his candle." Hanna said.

The siblings knows their Father too well that they knew he planned something to Mr. Kim, Rowoon's Father. Hanna's Father and Rowoon's didn't really have a great partnership in the early 2009.

They both got into a fight because of the protest they got from the citizen in Korea. The protest causes a lot of damage of the city's property.

In that very day, both of them blame each other and none of them commit it; commit that they corrupted citizens' money for their own benefit.

The both of them didn't forgive each other and become an ultimately hostile. The siblings knew that their Father is up to revenge and leaking anything that make Rowoon's Father reputation ruined.

"So what are we going to do?" In Seong asked as he looked around to see if anyone watching them both. Hanna bit her bottom lip as her eyes wander around the big ballroom with the massive amount of important people.

A smirk appears on her face before taking her brother's wrist and pulls him out from the crowd towards the back door.

They stopped beside an electric panel; In Seong knitted his brows before looking confusedly towards his sister, afraid that she might do something crazy.

"What are we doing here?" he asks looking back and forth from Hanna to the electric panel.

"We're going to shut the party down, brother!" Hanna said with a cheer tone and shut herself when she realizes how loud she was with covering her mouth by her hand.

"Are you crazy?!" In Seong said half yelling and whispering.

"Hell yeah I am!" Hanna replied, "Come on, Oppa. Help me; I'm not going to make my friend embarrassed in front of the press at the end of the night." She said before removing her shoes and step on a square briquette.

Hanna opens the door of the panel and search for the power button and grin when she finds it; In Seong look left to right to see if there someone or guards guarding around the building.

He bit his inner cheeks as he impatiently waiting for her crazy ass mind sister doing a dangerous scene.

"Hurry up, I'm afraid that Mother start looking for us," he said while eyes looking around.

"I will, just wait." Hanna said before cutting her power cable off with her Swiss knife.

In a second, the building light turns off. A huge wave of gasps can be heard from outside, from where they were standing.

Hanna's smile becomes wider as her plan worked and quickly stepped down from the briquette while holding her brother's shoulder and quickly ran inside the ballroom holding her heels on her hand before wearing it back as she went inside the building.

Murmurs of 'what's going on', 'what happened' and other stuff went to Hanna's ear and it makes Hanna grinned wider than before.

"It worked." ;In Seong whispers into Hanna's ear as they make their way through the crowd with the help of In Seong's flashlight on his phone.

Hanna found her parents standing near the flaming candle near the stage. Her Mother let out a relieve sigh before hugging her child.

"I thought you were gone," she said.

"Are you both okay?" Jae Jung said looking at his child. The siblings nod.

Jae Jung went to the emcee and whispers something before the emcee clapping his hands, earning the attention from the crowd.

"I'm sorry ladies and gentlemen; please leave the ballroom carefully as the guards lead you out. I'm sorry for the mess and have a goodnight." The emcee said before taking the Kwon's out from the ballroom from the back door and to the limo.

Before Hanna could slide inside the limo, a hand grabs her arm and turned her around.

"Taeyang Sunbae!"

"You're going home with me and we have unfinished business." He said before pulling Hanna back to his car that's been waiting outside the lobby and let Hanna inside his car before his slide to his.

Hanna took out his phone and texted her brother saying that she's going home with Taeyang and ask In Seong to tell her parents that she have something to tell.

Taeyang bit his lips, tapping his fingers repeatedly against the steering wheel.

He steals a glance at Hanna as she quietly looks outside the car and he can't take it, the secret that he's keeping.

And he can't stand it that there's something bothering him tonight and since yesterday. The feeling of envy or jealous still lingers on his chest.

Taeyang stops his cars suddenly and make Hanna jerked to the front and gasped while holding the seatbelt for her dear life.

"What the--Sunbae is there something wrong?" she asks looking at Taeyang who clench the steering wheel hard that his knuckles turn white.

The male positioned himself sideways, facing Hanna and Hanna furrowed his brows.

"Sunbae, is there anything you want to say?" Hanna asks again as he opens his mouth but no words flying out.

Before she could process everything that's happening, Taeyang's lips already attached on hers.