Fourty-One

"Dude you did not just cheat!" Juho yelled when Rowoon start to throw the basketball first before the timer had start.

Juho didn't want to lose and quickly throw the ball towards the ring but missed, letting out some frustrated groan and continue to glance back and forth from his score board to Rowoon's.

No wonder Rowoon had the highest score between them two – not to mention that Rowoon is the captain of the school basketball team.

While Juho is just another guy who loves big motorcycle and may have join the football team but didn't last for a week since he got involved into a fight with other school.

Both of them end up spending time together – like a couple but they didn't want to admit.

Maybe the idea of Hanna leaving both of them alone is a good idea because they didn't feel awkward – maybe at first they did but then they blend in easily.

At first it was awkward, they wanted to pull Hanna back to them and hang out together but now they wanted to thank Hanna.

It wasn't so bad that they both spend time together and try almost everything in the arcade and bet it out.

"Let's get something to eat." Rowoon said when he win the basketball match and drag the other male outside the arcade, forgetting the person who had brought them together.

-

Her head was banging here and there; her movements were limited due her wrist being tied securely when she tried to hold her head from throbbing.

Her ankle was tied so as her both wrist behind her back as she seated down on a wooden chair.

Hanna slowly open her eyes and meet with a tint black room that only had one light above her swinging dangerously like it's about to fall any second.

Slowly Hanna grasps what was happening in front of her – she was kidnapped.

She starts to shake violently, scrapping her wrist against the rough rope around her wrist and ankle.

Her breaths start to get heavy every second when she find no way out for her to escape – the rope tied very tightly that earn a hiss from her as the friction create blisters around her wrist.

Hanna jump when she heard a loud bang in front of her and a light seeping from the bottom of a somewhat a door.

The door opens and a figure – two people walked in their face still remained unknown. Hanna thought they were a Japanese – local people who just want some money, a mafia that desperate for money.

But all her thoughts were wrong. The moment both of the figure walk towards the light, there was no words can escape her opened mouth.

Maybe she wasn't close, maybe she barely talked to both of them, but for some reason, she can trust both of them.

Looking at the straight in the eyes send shivers down to her spine.

Her lips become trembling, eyes watered. The closest person – the people who walk, talk or passing around you could be the one that you shouldn't be trusting and Hanna realized it just now.

"Hey there," The taller one greeted, bowing his body to reach Hanna's eye level. A smirk played across his lips before scoffing.

"Scared?" He asks again and Hanna had no reason but to back away as far as she could.

She could feel his cold hand travel her face, breaths becomes heavier every second he moves his hands.

"This kid, remember that you still underage." A shorter one – not to far difference said, pulling him away from Hanna sight.