F I N A L

Five years later.

Her hands grip the edge of the railing of the, her eyes scanned around her - not much of this city had changed since the day she left this city for good.

She promised herself that she didn't want to come back, she didn't want to see the same place, the same scenery that makes her think about the dark past she had been through.

She promised herself not to go to where she is now, she doesn't want to flashback to how and when she met both of them.

"There you are," she crane her neck to her right, "I've been looking everywhere for you, Hannah."

Smile creeps on her face when she saw her fiancée walking towards to where she stands.

He didn't hesitate to circle his arms around her, pulling her inside of his embrace as he admired the view in front of him.

"I hate to admit, but I miss this place." Hanna said eyes still looking around the place.

"The rooftop? What's so special about this school rooftop?" he asks before kissing the top of Hanna's head who shrug both of her shoulders.

"You know what happens here." Hanna said staring at her fiddling hands.

"Of course! I'm Kim Rowoon, what things I didn't know?" He mocked; earn a small chuckle from Hanna.

The rooftop. The place where it all starts. Conversations, sudden meeting and spilled secrets. How can't Hanna not remember that?

"Okay, I'm sorry, but you have to forget about them, okay?" he says, placing both of his hands beside her head, pulling Hanna's attention.

"Maybe they could be the best you have ever had, but, time passed and people change," he caresses her cheeks, "you have me."

Hanna nodded her head before pulling his hand and went down from the rooftop and went towards their car before driving off back to their shared apartment.

What Rowoon said was right. Time passed, people change, but Hanna couldn't hide the fact that she still can't move on to what happened to her five years ago.

The trauma was still there, the scene haunts her like crazy that sent her to visit therapist every week but seems no end of it.

Rowoon had tried everything to help her and he looks so patient to do anything for Hanna's sake.

Her parents finally realized how rude they both are and panicked, they day that Hanna got kidnapped and almost died because of it.

Talking about kidnapping, the day Hanna got back from Japan; she went straight to the nearest hospital near the airport and got treated quickly.

Rowoon, In-Seong and the teacher who were with them followed so as the suspects.

Taeyang, Chanee and also Young-Bin went straight to the police station and get to be the main attention that day. Headlines from headlines, they were the trending topic for weeks - heck even a year.

Hanna's topic was far forgotten and she was glad that the main attention was not all about her - well maybe she may have to be a part of it.

On the other hand, Hanna couldn't stop thinking about Juho who got shot that night and closed his eyes before the help even came to the scene.

After she woke up from her conscious she didn't care to what strings or pipe that's attached to her and she ran towards to where Juho's room is and found him lying lifeless on the bed.

The nurses manage to found Hanna and pull her back to her bed and got her treated again.

All she could think that day was Juho and Juho, even though Rowoon is there so as In-Seong. Days, weeks and year passed, Hanna hasn't met Juho since the last time she went to his hospital room.