Two

It was kind of awkward for Hanna after she introduce herself to her fellow classmates and only replied by stares and whispers that she barely hears.

The teacher didn't expect it from the student and said to be good because turns out the English teacher is Hanna's homeroom teacher too, Mr. Edwin.

He wasn't a pure Korean but his Father was and he came from England to Korea because he can't stand leaving his Mother alone in a big house and he was the only child in his family.

Mr. Edwin let Hanna to sit next to a guy who had adorable smile, thick eyebrows, brown orbs and very deep voice when he introduce his name as Kim Rowoon.

In Hanna's opinion, he was a very cold guy outside but warm guy as you know him better, but Hanna didn't have to check twice when he had a lot of fan girl inside the class and boy, she can't even think about how many girls in this school or even outside the school likes him.

The teacher could like him too because of his very charming face and attracting eyes that will hypnotize you even with a glance.

He was the prince of the school because of
how good looking he is and very active in school events so as activity like baseball.

He really enjoys it when he hit the ball and hit that home run months ago where they played at the second famous school and also wealthy high school.

He was crowned as the king of handsome and she admitted that he wasn't that bad in English.

Well what do you expect from rich students and also school? Hanna's parents weren't playing when they assign her at Jeguk, the very famous school and known as the "Rich kid school".

Hanna was sure that all the kids here are very rich just by seeing them wearing branded shoes, bags and also phone.

Even the smallest thing like; earrings, necklaces, watch and earphones. Gosh this kids wasn't the type of people you want to messed up with.

"I heard that there will be one student will accompany you to look around school, can you tell me the name? The name is at the bottom left of the schedule," the teacher suddenly said when the bell rings and went near Hanna. Hanna nod and look for the name.

"It's.. Baek Juho, sir," Hanna said and looked around the room and saw a guy with a grey hair and very charismatic face looking at her straight at the eyes.

The name of Baek Juho makes the girls inside the class once again whispers and gasp. What is wrong with the girls inside her class?

Hanna's eyes landed on his name tag near his pocket and widen her eyes, "S-Sir?" Hanna called before the homeroom teacher could even step out from the class.

"Yes, Ms. Kim?" He ask, looking back at her.

"Is that guy really Baek Juho?" She ask, silently pointing to the guy who sits at the very corner of the class. Mr. Edwin chuckled.

"You'll be fine, Hanna. He wasn't like what he looks like, trust me." He says and gave her a wink before stepping out the class.

She looked at the time table and its time for Physical Education, which she yet didn't have her uniform and just sit inside the class when a group of girls approached her.

"Hey, new kid!" Yelled a high-pitched girl with a blonde hair that stopped at her shoulders.

"Can you not get close to our Oppa?" She said, crossing her arms in front of her stomach. Really now?

"I don't know what you're talking about--What, Oppa?" Hanna furrows her brows that makes the group of 3 girls rolled her eyes.

"I see you talking to Hwiyoung Oppa earlier at the front entrance, sitting with Rowoon Oppa and now you have Juho Oppa to accompany you around school, can you not?" The girl with brown straight hair and probably messed up make up at Hanna's judgement says and slam her table, startle some of the guy inside the class who were busy talking with Juho at the back of the class.

Hanna stood up and scoffed, "Excuse me, go a head and talk to the principal, don't meddle my business and just fix your makeup, girl. You look like a clown," she smirk and went out from the class before she could hear a high-pitched scream that belongs to the brown haired girl.

"What a bitch," she grumble and went to the roof top where she thinks there was no one.

Walking towards the stairs, she accidentally bumped into someone, "I'm so sorry.."

"Hanna?"

"Oppa?" Hanna said, brows creasing as she saw her Brother in the hallway of her class floor. Looking behind him, there's few of them she recognize.

"In Seong, is this your sister?" One of her Brother's friend ask him and he nod as Hanna was about to take the first step of the stairs to the roof top.

"I wouldn't know you'll be here until next week. Did Father told you to get here earlier?" He ask resting his arms around her shoulders.

"You know what Father is like," Hanna said in sarcasm, "You know that I don't like school like this. All I can see is shopping department. Branded everywhere," Hanna said whispering to her older Brother.

In Seong laugh and bid his goodbye as he hears the bell was ringing and said see her later after school before Hanna continue her walk towards the rooftop.

The rooftop air greet her nicely and the rooftop looks beautiful. There's a small garden near the railings. Hanna smiled as she saw there's one of her favorite flowers, baby's breath.

In her mansion, there was many flowers that she liked, but mostly was baby breath.

Her Mother always teach her how to plant a plant properly and not carelessly. It was when she was around 5 and she sees one of her employees planting a beautiful white like dots flower and she asked her Mother what is that flower and it was baby's breath.

The flower looks so elegant and very breath taking for Hanna.

"Better step away if you don't want your high school year ruined," a voice stop her as she was about to touch the baby's breath flower.

Hanna whipped around and found one of her classmates, which is Baek Juho.

The cold face but charismatic at the same time. Those thin lips yet very rosy and the almond eyes really caught her attention when he walk closer to her with his both hands inside his pocket.

"I-I was just about.. I-Uh.. The flower isn't planted properly," Hanna explained, yet there was nothing wrong with the flower.

"It seems fine to me. Don't touch it or you finish," Juho said face inching closer to Hanna's, making the female blush deep crimson.

Hanna nod furiously, didn't want any problem with who was planting nor raising those baby's breath, "I-I understand, crystal clear," she says, stammering and stepping away from the taller male.

"Good. By the way, I'm Baek Juho. I'll be your guard for the day," to her surprise, he smiled at Hanna.

For the first day her heart was beating faster than before, "I maybe look cold but I'm a very warm person, Hanna." He says and stretch his hand to shook it with Hanna.

She took it and blushed.