Chapter 5 - Sexy Beast

(Shan's POV – Sat. 19 July)

"Good evening... Sir," I whisper as I take a look at the beautiful specimen across the coffee table in front of me.

I can't take my eyes off of him and if I don't look away any time soon, I know I might be taken to one of those stages for a spanking. That wouldn't be the greatest start of all...

* * *

I can't believe Joshua has accepted to let me accompany them to the kinky club tonight, though this is not the most surprising today, all things considered.

First, I learned that the guy who has been my best friend for so long is into BDSM. The guy I thought I knew so well! Fuck! I'm going to make him pay hell for that!

He has been with Joshua for nearly a year and never told me anything about that little detail. Seeing that the owner of the club is one of Joshua's best friends, I doubt they joined the lifestyle recently, right? I just wonder if they started as a Dominant and a Submissive.

I rather think that Joshua directly brought Liam into his world... which is quite a shock to me. Believe me! Knowing my friend as I know him, I would never, ever, ever have imagined the shy and discreet blonde to be into that kind of kink. I admit I'm not familiar with the lifestyle either. I don't know much apart from preconceived ideas about BDSM. I mean, I'm like most people. Say BDSM, and images of whips, chains and leather clothing immediately pop into my head.

At least I was right for the leather.

When Joshua left us in the guest bedroom, Liam and I had a long conversation, mostly about BDSM, clubs and whatsoever, but there is another topic I would have liked to bring up: friendship and trust.

Ever since we became friends six years ago, Liam and I have always shared everything, or so I thought. I even told him about that time I found myself eating sand while a hot guy was pounding into my ass, doggy style on a beach, and an old couple arr... Forget about that, that's not something I want to remember now. Embarrassing moments of our lives should stay buried deep at the back of our heads, right?

We had a quick shower and a nice breakfast in the huge and luxurious kitchen, then Liam gave me a tour of the not-less-huge and not-less-luxurious house. Like seriously, this mansion is just... huge and luxurious! Liam skipped the first floor, saying there were only bedrooms, but I visited the main floor, the basement, the large backyard and even the swimming pool! This place is amazing!

Now, we are on the terrace at the back of the house and I think it's time to broach this subject about friendship. Joshua is working in his study, but the windows are opened, so I'm not too sure if he can hear us, even if his door is closed.

"How long has this been going on?" I ask him in a whisper.

"What?" he replies innocently.

"Ah come on, Li! That BDSM relationship with Josh!"

"It started with that, actually," he answers.

So, I was definitely right about that point. Now I would really like some details!

"But I didn't lie on the date when I told you I was dating my boss... it was really in October last year."

"Yes, I can remember you telling me you were crushing on your boss, but you never mentioned the kinky part!" I grumble in a hushed tone.

"I'm sorry, Shan..." Liam apologizes pitifully, and I almost forgive him right away. "It's not something easy to confess. You haven't seen the Black Diamond yet! I mean.... Once you see what's going on there, you'll understand how difficult it was for me to tell you!"