Bonus Chapter

When I finished posting this story in June, it had about 3K reads and 9 unique readers each day. It now has over 40 K reads and over 70 unique readers each day. Most of them are silent readers; some simply vote on a few chapters; and others leave tons of comments. Whatever kind of reader you are, I thank all of you because I would never have thought that this story would ever be read by anyone :)

However, each time I have a new reader (like @katga01 or @Johena_Lana or @SunnySkiesRainyMind or @hiddenheartprincess or @PrinceDel to name only but a few), I can't help re-living the whole story again and I have missed the three musketeers so much that it's always a pleasure to follow your progression in the story through your votes and comments. I am still in the process of writing the prequel with Joshua and Liam, but being on vacation and having a less regular schedule, it is more difficult to fully concentrate on the story, especially since I am entering a difficult part of the story. Some of you (you know who you are, you naughty minded gurls...) have suggested a bonus chapter in the recent comments, so... your wish is my command... It is not much but it'll give you some news about all the boys and what happened at the end of the story (don't call me tease... I know I am... *evil smile*) and a smexy scene at the end :)

I hope you guys will enjoy :)

Snape75 (7 August 2016)

A Saturday in August 2015

Shannon's POV

I wake up to the bright light of August sun filtering through the gap between the curtains, with Alex snuggled to my side. It is barely eight and Mark is already up obviously since he is missing in bed. Some things never change... Even if I wake up earlier than I usually do, it is still later than when he does and right now, I wish I had his strong arms around me, so, carefully enough as to not wake up my little Pumpkin, I silently get up and head out the bedroom after I have made sure that Alex is well tucked under the bed sheet and after I have kissed the top of his head.

The past few weeks after our return from New York have been quite stressful for our group of friends but things are getting better. They're not perfect, and they probably won't ever be again after the tragic events of this early July, but we are all going to stay strong and try to get over things. We are all here for each other; we are a strong team; we are more than friends, and more than brothers; we are all bound so tightly that nothing is ever going to tear us apart; our group of Doms and Subs is stronger than a family and we are going to stand proud and tall from these awful events.

Some of us will need more support than others, but we will talk it out and I'm sure that we will make it. There are things that you can never forget and that you can't really get over, but time will help and the greatest friendship will soothe the bruises of life. I am persuaded that the harder you fall, the stronger you get. We have our four Dominants to prove it. After what they experienced as teenagers, Mark, Cam, Aaron and Joshua grew stronger. It doesn't mean that we, the Subs, are ever willing to become dominants at some point, because we have it in us to remain Submissives, but it doesn't mean that we are weak either. We have our Doms to make us grow stronger and they will help us.

Alex and I are actually already getting much better thanks to Mark and his determination to make us go on. Liam is a different story. Joshua puts every effort into healing him - we all do - and he does pretty well to be honest; the two have great projects, professionally and personally speaking, and it helps, but I can see how this story has put a strain on my long time friend. It has taken him back into difficult memories and he really has a hard time coping with all this shit. I wish he had told me about all this earlier but then again, things might have been different for Mark and me, and then Alex. I might have reacted differently if he had told me about his lifestyle a few months before I discovered it. I might have not been ready for it back then and would have probably completely rejected it; and I wouldn't have met Mark in the same conditions. There are so many things that Liam shut from me when I think about it, even after I joined the club. Not only him actually... everyone at the club did and I must admit that it upset me a little bit in the beginning.