Chapter 33 - Naughty Thoughts

(Shan's POV - Thur. 30 October 2014)

Holy fucking shit!!! I almost slipped again! I was this close to make a mistake!

As Alex's bus drives away, I cross the street toward my own bus stop and I can't help cursing myself for being so stupid. How could I nearly suggest him to have a threesome with Mark and me when the guy is not even in the lifestyle yet? For fuck's sake, I haven't even discussed it with Mark yet! Now I hope Alex didn't catch what I was going to offer, because it's way too soon to propose such things to him.

If Mark was to find out about how far I went into my revelations to Alex – because I did tell him a lot! – he would kill me. Alright, that's a bit exaggerated and he wouldn't kill me, but I'd be in for a severe punishment. I am supposed to have learned my lesson well after what happened last weekend, and we did have another conversation on how I should think twice before talking to avoid bad consequences.

If I fail again, I doubt that discipline will be about a spanking or a punishment fuck this time. Mark would certainly use that horrible instrument he recently bought. I saw the damn thing in a drawer of the playroom a couple of days ago. I was wandering in there on Tuesday morning while Mark was at work, trying to find some inspiration for a scene we could play that evening, and I'm a hundred percent sure that this chastity device wasn't there before.

I have seen a few guys wearing some at the club, their poor erected penis constricted inside the cage, and I must admit, I'm not looking forward to the pain it must enhance. By way of consequence, just thinking about it, my mini-me has completely deflated after being so hard for most of the afternoon from all this sex talk with Alex. Now I can only hope my new friend didn't get the message, and if he did, that he won't snitch on me to Mark, especially as they are supposed to work together tonight.

And yet, if I'm being honest to myself, I can't deny that a threesome with Alex would be awesome. This guy is so cute and I am irresistibly appealed to his adorableness, but it's only fair after the long conversation we had last Sunday. He touched my heart when he told me about his story and I think it has deeply affected me. Maybe more than it should have.

I'm not the only one by the way. Earlier this week, Mark and I had a long conversation about Alex after he admitted having overheard a few things on Sunday. He honestly told me that he didn't hear everything, but he was glad that Alex could open up a little. In the end, I gave him all the details he missed, and I could see on his face how Alex's story touched him deeply. I didn't go as far as confessing all the thoughts I have had recently, but I might in the near future because I'd really like to try something with the cute blonde.

However, I know I should let Alex go through the usual process, take one step at a time, instead of hurling him into the kinkiest stuff. He's a fragile soul, he needs time, even if I'm pretty sure he would accept playing with us. I did see the lust in his eyes quite a few times while ogling me or Mark.

Funnily enough, I don't mind. At all.

On the contrary, the thought of Alex lusting for Mark makes me... horny and I just can't explain why.

As the bus stops a block away from the Black Moon club, I strive to chase these thoughts away and hastily walk toward the club. For once Mark let me take the bus to work instead of driving me, I had better not be late! It took a bit of convincing because he doesn't like that the bus line goes through less safe areas of Chicago, but it was only logical for today since going back home would have made me waste some time around Alex.

The door to the boss's office is open when I walk through the back entrance. I can hear him talking, but I still stop by to wave him hello and when he notices me, he gestures for me to come in and have a seat at his desk. I serenely do so, not fearing a scolding or whatever as I have been on my best behavior ever since I started this job. Master Aaron is actually on the phone and while he faces away from me, standing by the window, I take the opportunity to eye him up and down. He is dressed in fitted blue jeans that hug his ass and a light-pink tee-shirt which perfectly molds the muscles of his arms and his broad back. Around his neck, I can see part of the chain necklace he wears underneath his tee-shirt and that holds two rings. The guy is really hot as fuck!