Chapter 12 - Let's Start Playing!

(Mark's POV – Fri. 8 August 2014)

I am not sleepy just yet, it's far too early for me, but I can't resolve myself to retrieve my arms from around Shannon's body. Almost as soon as I told him to sleep, he curled up inside my arms in the cutest way, his face nuzzling my chest, and drifted away. I like this cuddly Shannon a lot, hence my reticence about breaking off my embrace.

Yet, I'm a bit perplexed after tonight, but it's all because of me and what I did.

Shannon and I haven't signed a contract yet, he hasn't officially agreed to be my Submissive, so maybe I shouldn't have disciplined him. I was clearly annoyed when I got back home, found his mess in the kitchen and him asleep on the terrace. The little I had asked him to do wasn't even done, so yeah, it pissed me a bit. Despite the boy's adorableness, the Dominant in me woke up and thought the young man should be punished.

I already have my guess on how difficult things might be with a Sub like Shannon, and as much as I have the reputation of being a soft Dom, I still need to show him who the Master is. And the sooner, the better, because he needs to understand how the lifestyle works and to respect the rules I establish.

Me being me, I still took it slowly, explained him he could safeword and only gave him a light punishment. Feeding him was mostly to remind him that young men who behave like children are treated as such, and with the spanking, he got a preview of what sort of sanction he may experience if he misbehaves.

I am pleased that he took it without complaining and hardly even whimpered with each of the slaps I delivered on his firm ass. My courageous boy held the tears pooling in his eyes, but at the same time, I did feel his hard member against my thighs, so there was clearly a bit of arousal. This is something I will have to watch out for because a punishment isn't supposed to provide pleasure for the Sub, so he will have to see the difference between a pleasurable spanking and a punitive one. In any case, he didn't seem to be shocked and he apologized.

Feeling his warm and regular breath on my chest, I tighten my grip around his body, relishing in his sugary scent.

A quick look at my watch indicates me that it's not even 9:00 pm. I hadn't planned on spending the evening like this. I wanted to continue our discussion on rules and duties. I wanted to show him my playroom. I wanted to play our first scene, a simple one, tonight. Unfortunately, none of this happened.

Tomorrow, we will need to finalize details and schedule more appointments for his training. If Shannon accepts to become my Submissive, I won't necessarily have to hold these sessions at the Black Diamond. Exactly like for his friend Liam, it will be as if I had met someone outside of the club and brought him into the lifestyle, meaning I can train him here at home. Of course, he will still have to take the final test at the Diamond before Aaron can certify him officially.

After a few more minutes watching him, I disentangle myself from his limp form, making sure the thin bed sheet covers his body, and head to my study. I spend the next three hours working on the usual draft contract between a Dominant and a Submissive, adapting the rules to Shannon and fixing him some goals.

It's nearly midnight when I sneak back into the guestroom and lie down next to Shannon. He has flipped to his right side, so I snake my arms around his waist and pull him closer to my chest, nesting the top of his head under my chin. Yes, I like the feeling of holding him, I think to myself as I slowly drift to sleep.

*   *   *

It's barely after 6:00 am when I stroll into the kitchen the next morning in my sweat pants, ready for a little workout session. Shannon is still sleeping, so I prepare some pancake batter for our breakfast, and put the coffee machine on.