Chapter 51 - Earning Forgiveness

(Shan's POV - Sat. 21 March 2015)

"At last!" I exclaim when Liam finally joins us in the Subs' room.

Alex is sitting across from me and we've been waiting for our friend to arrive so that we could have dinner together. We both stand up for the traditional hugs and return to our places.

"Ouch," Liam grumbles as he takes a seat beside me, wincing a bit. "Sorry I'm late..."

"Something wrong Bunny?" I ask. "Did Joshua abuse your hole before leaving home?" I add with a smirk.

"Or do you have a plug up there again?" Alex chimes in.

"I only wish..." he scoffs. "My hole is more used to his fat cock than my backside to the paddle."

"Oh... Did you get punished?" Alex whispers with bewilderment.

As if it was big news! Liam has been in the lifestyle for a year and a half now, but as much as he sounds like the perfect Sub, he does have his little temper and having grown much more confident than he used to, his smart mouth often earns him to get disciplined by his Master.

"Nothing too bad," Liam sighs. "I was just a bit too eager to see you, guys, you know... to see your piercing, Shan... Josh was taking his sweet time to get ready and he didn't really like it when I talked back, so I got to taste the paddle."

"Oh, you already know about Shan's piercing then!" Alex comments.

"We exchanged a few texts this morning after I did it," I explain. "You were at work, Pumpkin, and I needed reassurance after my stupid move..."

"Sorry I couldn't help you much, Chipmunk... How did it go with Mark?"

"It could have been worse, but he still got very angry at me," I reply as I recline in my chair and point a finger at the bulge in my pants.

Even in my jeans, the chastity device is quite obvious. As I tell my friend about Mark's reaction this morning, I can't help blushing at my stupidity. I don't know what got into me. It wasn't my first time walking past this body art studio, but after the conversation we had with our Dom about tattoos and piercings a month ago, I would have never dared to enter the shop without his permission. I don't even know what prompted me to walk in this time.

Perhaps I was just after more pervert punishments? I have been behaving quite nice over the last few months and the hardest sanctions I've endured are corner time and a bit of spanking. In any case, it was a bad idea and I bitterly regret it now. For one, the piercing doesn't look as sexy as I'd thought, and it hurts like a bitch. If I remove it, I guess the hole will end up closing, but it wouldn't look nice for a while. And then, I really hate the kind of punishment Mark chose.

"So, you just got cock caged in terms of discipline?" Liam asks once I'm done recounting the story.

"You just got cock caged?" I repeat, mocking a high-pitched voice. "Are you kidding me, Lili? I have it until I go to work tomorrow and as much as it's okay for now, imagine what it'll be when I go into the Diamond and get aroused! And from what he told me, Mark well intends to tease me!"

"Yeah, you're right... Sorry, Shan..." Liam apologizes. "I know the stupid device isn't fun at all when you're turned on..."

"You should safeword..." Alex chirps in angrily.

Ah, my sweet Pumpkin! I know how he hates it when I get punished and how hard it is for him to keep his mouth shut and to not take my defense against our Dom, but he still remembers that time he got disciplined when he did, so I've brought him around remaining quiet.