Chapter 20 - Almost A Foursome...

(Mark's POV - Sat. 4 October 2014)

"Hi Mark! How are you?" Cam greets me with a hug once he has shut the door of his practice.

"Hi Cam, I'll be better once you have put my back into shape..."

My friend Camden Hall is probably the best osteopath in town. His hands can do wonders to relieve your pain, as much as they can inflict the worst pains in other circumstances, but I clearly hope for the first option this early afternoon.

"What happened? You tried a new position with Shannon and your old back couldn't take it?" he chuckles.

"My old back is three weeks younger than yours, dumbass! I just made a wrong move yesterday evening at the restaurant, that's it," I grumble, but it doesn't convince him.

And yet, this is the plain truth. I was guiding one of my employees through a recipe at one of the counters in the kitchen of Le Marais when an egg rolled off. As I bent down to catch it, my back cracked painfully, probably due to a wrong posture, and the pain has only been growing since then. I count on Cam to help me though, I need to be in full shape for tonight!

"Thanks for offering a last-minute appointment by the way!"

"Anything for you, Mr. Cook! I'm finishing early today, so it wasn't too difficult to add a slot after my last patient. Strip to your underwear and bend over the massage table," he instructs with a smirk. "I love a good Dom-fuck!"

"Keep that for Aaron's trainees!" I grunt.

"You know that fucker keeps most of the fun part of the Dominants' training to himself," he replies with mock sadness, but I know how these two love the practical part with Doms.

Because yes, not only Subs have to be trained before they become members of the Black Diamond, and to be fair, their training is much easier than the Doms'. On my side, I much prefer slender men, so I've never been appealed by the specific sessions that involve physical interaction with potential Doms, and especially not mine! Eek, horrible memories!

"Or you could let me... for the sake of good old memories..." he trails off.

I know what good old memories that bastard is talking about, and they're certainly much better for him than for me! Anyway, this time, I flip him the bird and go to undress before I sit on the table. Cam first checks my spine to find out which dorsal vertebra his blocked, then he asks me lie down on the table. I let him manipulate my limbs, entirely trusting his skills as he pushes and pulls on my arms, contorts my torso until we hear a few cracks. He ends the session with a relaxing massage, and I already feel much better. There's still a slight discomfort in the middle of my back, but nothing compared to the throbbing pain I felt earlier.

"Thanks, Cam! You're really the best!" I praise him as I put my clothes back on.

"Anytime, Mark!"

"Are you at the Black Diamond tonight?" I ask when I join him at his desk and take a seat across from him.

"Yep, but I'll be in my private room. Chris fucked up twice this week, so I've planned a long and painful punishment session..." he explains with a smug face.

"Poor guy, what did he do? Did he spill a few drops of cum while choking on your load? Or didn't he scream loud enough while you were whipping him?"

"He actually came without my permission while he was giving me head on Tuesday night, and he talked back on Thursday evening."

"Didn't you punish him right away?" I ask, a bit perplexed.

Punishments should occur as soon as possible after a misdeed, and since Chris is not Camden's Sub and they only have one-night stands – my friend doesn't do contracts – I would imagine the rule is only truer in such cases.