Chapter 19 - Threesome Temptation

(Shan's POV - Sat. 27 September 2014)

I can't believe I am already done with the first part of my training to become a certified bartender! I swear time flew by!

This second week has been extremely intense but so very interesting. I learned a lot about strong liquors and how they can be mixed with other liquids and ingredients, but I can't wait for the advanced training on cocktails and to put theory into practice next week at the Black Moon.

Last Wednesday afternoon, while Mark was on a business day-trip to Boston, Aaron picked me up from school and drove me back home. As promised, he had already dealt with all the administrative process with the training center, paid for the tuition fee and prepared my contract. We reviewed all the details quietly at the dining table before I signed.

I am clearly getting to love signing contracts these days, and the next one should be for a permanent job at the nightclub! I just can't wait! I'm so freaking happy about this! When Aaron made his offer last weekend, I was a bit perplexed at first, afraid that Mark was behind this, but he promised he wasn't and that it was his friend's idea. This reassured me, because he's already doing so much for me, and I want to prove that I am motivated to pull through myself. I wanted to show him I could seek for a job myself.

Unfortunately, I didn't have anything to do here since I was offered this one on a silver plate, but I couldn't miss such an opportunity. Now I am willing to also prove that I can be a reliable and stable person, so I'll do my best to not disappoint.

I just can't afford to fuck up on that one, especially not after Aaron told me he was going to start working on my permanent contract next week, even though I haven't completed the training yet. I trust you to do your best, Buddy, Aaron said in his deep and authoritative voice on Wednesday. Well, he can count on me! Working in a nightclub is exactly what I want, so I'll make it happen.

In the future, I should be working on the first shift with Randy at the Black Moon – that is from 4 to 11 pm – Wednesday through Saturday. The guy who has resigned was on that shift too, so it should become permanent, which suits me just fine as it will leave me Mondays and Tuesdays off to spend time with Mark. Working on night shifts scared me a bit in the beginning, because it meant having less time with Mark, but he said we would adapt. Since he's his own boss, he can adjust his schedule and said he would simply swap his morning tasks to the evening.

My only concern is the Black Diamond. Finishing at 11 pm means I might not be able to spend as much time with my friends anymore, but Aaron said he will find a solution, like make me work on Sundays instead of Saturdays. That would be much appreciated.

The horizon looks definitely brighter now, and I'm in the greatest mood when I walk into the Subs' Room, overexcited and almost bouncing, which earns me a bit of teasing from Ed and Mick, two of my new friends at the club. These two guys are my favorite here, even if I have a tiny preference for Ed because he's kind of mischievous – like me!

Liam has not arrived yet, but he sent me a text to say he'd arrive a bit later, so I head to my locker and undress to start prepping.

I have gotten used to the prepping routine and since I'm not modest, I don't even bother with keeping my underwear and go naked to the shower area like many others do. After I have done my enema, I step into a shower stall to start shaving, thinking I should have waited for my friend to help me. Or maybe I should have called for Ed's help. It's much easier to have some specific parts done by someone else! In the end, it takes me more time to get rid of all my hair down there, but I still do it scrupulously now that I know how Mark loves my privates all smooth.

I'm still in the shower stall, wiping myself dry, when two other Subs arrive, and I overhear their conversation.

"Tonight's going to be great!! It's been a long time since I last participated in a threesome in public!!" one of them says eagerly.