Chapter 34 - New Bonds & Ropes

(Mark's POV - Sat. 1 November 2014)

This week has been so busy and strenuous that I am truly delighted to finally enjoy a pleasant evening with my best friends. It should get even better when I get a hold of my boy's ass and dive into his warm channel. I'm horny as fuck and he's going to get it good again. That's if he isn't too sore from last night, of course... Perhaps I should restrain myself a bit tonight because I don't want to hurt him and it's not like we haven't had sex at all this week. I can't remember a day without pounding into his tight hole, at least once or twice each day, and I'm not mentioning all the blowjobs and hand jobs.

Ever since I got my first taste of sex back when I was almost 17, I have always been addicted to the pleasures of lust, but since Shannon stepped into my life, I feel like it has gotten only worse. The good thing is that I have come to know him well and to read his body, so I know where his limits stand and when to stop myself, even if he is begging me to take him harder and harder, just to please me. I wouldn't want to go too far and provoke physical damage in his anus.

While the boys enjoy their dinner in the Subs' room, I am sharing mine with Aaron, Camden and Josh in the meeting room. I've promised myself I would try and avoid thinking of my parents, but nagging thoughts about my father's health invite themselves in my head all the same. My mother called yesterday to vent her worries regarding recent shortness of breath my father was experiencing. My old man is stubborn as a mule and I was afraid she'd have a hard time convincing him to see a doctor, but she called back today and prided herself on making the man set up an appointment for next week.

I'm not too worried as I am sure the doctor will have my father make exams if necessary, but I wish he would also push him to retire. He has worked for more than enough years and totally deserves to enjoy a quiet life with his beloved wife now while they are both in good health. On my side, I really need to make plans to go and see them in New Jersey with Shannon. I haven't been there since last July, which isn't that bad since we often speak over the phone, but I'm feeling guilty for not visiting them more often. It's not like I can't afford plane tickets, but I'm just lacking time to do so, and I should fix this before something happens and I regret it.

Life is just too busy. I can only blame myself as I was the one to choose a successful career, but I'm not complaining. The truth is that I have never been as busy as I am at the moment, but I have Shannon and somehow, he gives me the strength I need to deal with everything. He is such a ray of light!

Things should get better soon, though. One positive outcome this week is that I found a good candidate to replace the chef at Le Marais. Richard is in his late thirties and just back from a ten-year stay in the south of France where he learned a lot on French gastronomy working in several restaurants. He won't need much training from me as he seems to already know most of the dishes we serve at Le Marais, which is good since I already have so much to do elsewhere. And more particularly at the second Wine & Cheese Bar which is due to open in November.

This also means that I will spend a bit less time at Le Marais with Alex. Even if I don't want to admit it, I have grown fond of the young man over the past week. He is really one of the sweetest things I have ever met, he never complains, works hard and learns very fast. He has a genuine talent for cooking and it was clearly a mistake to keep him away from the main kitchen. He won't need much more training before he can hold the position of cook helper and it's only a matter of months before he becomes one of the best cooks in the staff.

Feeling ingredients, mixing them in the right proportions and working the preparations is so natural to him that he reminds me of myself when I was a teenager and could spend hours experimenting recipes in my father's kitchen. It's such a passion that only one addict could recognize another, and I can clearly see this in Alex. He just loves what he does. The way his face brightens as soon as he settles at the stove or behind a counter is amazing. At least, it's good to see him so relaxed even if he remains quite shy around me.