Chapter 42 - Happy (Or Maybe Unhappy) Birthday Shan!

(Alex's POV - Mon. 24 November 2014)

"Hold on, Liam..." Shannon says as he expectantly looks at me. "Alex, Liam is proposing to meet him at 5 at the Starbucks next to his office for a late coffee because he'll be done with his work, but Joshua won't be ready to leave until 6 at least. Do you think we can go?"

Shannon has gotten used to ask for my opinion before we do anything that implies the both of us and whenever he's not a hundred percent sure he's doing the right thing. I'm said to be more reasonable than he is, but I'm far from perfect and I don't hold all the truths. However, this one is quite easy and a quick thought about the general rules of our relationship is enough to sort this out. It's our day off but unfortunately, Mark has spent the entire afternoon in his new brasserie, fixing late details before the grand opening, and he told us he probably wouldn't be home until 7 at best, but he didn't leave specific instructions other than a few chores.

"Let's just call Mark. If we inform him, it shouldn't be a problem," I reply with a shrug of my shoulders.

"Li, I'll call you back in five minutes!" Shannon says very quickly before he dials Mark's number. "Voice mail," he whispers to me. "Mark, it's a quarter after four right now and we're done with all our chores. We're going to meet Liam for a late coffee nearby Pierce Constructions, but we'll be back by 6 the latest anyway. See you tonight..." he says and then hangs up. "Done. We should be good."

"Yes, we should. He never said we can't go out anyway," I reply with a wink.

I'm actually quite eager to see Liam. I have grown fond of the young blonde and he can be such fun. Last Saturday night at the club was another awesome moment we spent there, talking a lot with other Subs in our dedicated room, then having fun on the dancefloor and finally enjoying a very hot show with Mark and all our friends.

And I'm not mentioning my collaring ceremony or the intense sex we had in Mark's private playroom... The first one was an emotional surprise to me, because I wasn't expecting Mark to collar me so soon and it yielded quite a few happy tears, and the second one, having Mark pounding into my ass while I was worshipping Shannon's cock, was absolutely blissful.

We've spent today in the apartment, mostly cuddling and watching TV, but also cleaning up a little bit and doing laundry, so going out would do us some good, even if it means braving the cold outside. Shannon sends a short text to Liam to confirm we'll see him shortly and once he has dropped his phone on the floor, we return to our previous occupation. Liam's call actually interrupted a cuddle and kisses that I'm glad to resume before it's time to go.

I just love these sweet moments with Shannon!

I love when he holds me in his arms, heating up my cold body with his warmth, and his soft caresses never fail to make me feel good. I must admit that these sessions can often get a bit naughtier, turning into hot make-out which makes me so horny...

All this is quite new to me and it sometimes feels like my libido is trying to catch up on all the years I lost in loneliness. This afternoon, we almost took it too far when Shannon slipped his hand inside my pants and mine inside his. Oh, it wasn't the first time – since the rules don't forbid us to do so – but this time, I was really close to climax from him stroking my erection.

I'll call Mark and ask for his permission to let you come, Lex... he whispered when he saw the state I was in, but I declined his offer. I'm pretty sure Mark would have accepted, yet I didn't want to do this without him. I know it's silly, but I have set myself a stupid challenge to get better at edging and to control my orgasms. Besides, I love hearing Mark's voice and feeling his presence when he grants me permission to come.