Chapter 62 - The End Has No End

(Shan's POV - Mon. 11 May 2015)

"Ugh... Shan!" Alex whines as my fingers trail between his hip and his backside. "Can you give my butt a break!?

Alex is lying flat on his stomach on the couch of the media room, his head facing the TV screen, and I am lying beside him on my left side, one leg carelessly resting between his. We've spent most of the afternoon here, cuddling and watching movies with Mark. A good lazy afternoon that was much needed after the last couple of stressful weeks. I think we all needed this load of affection and tenderness, to catch up on cuddles, caresses and kisses, and to celebrate our reunion.

Mark left about twenty minutes ago to go and cook dinner, and I have been brushing my fingers thoughtlessly all over Alex's back since then, not paying attention to the TV anymore. I have just been enjoying Alex's presence through more caresses that assert he's back for real.

"Sorry, Pumpkin... I had forgotten..." I apologize, dropping a kiss at the nape of his neck before I gawk at his backside.

"Shan!!!" he groans when I tug on the elastic band of his pajama pants to peek inside.

"It's not even red anymore!!!" I exclaim with a chuckle.

"It's still sensitive!! Twenty-five spanks hurt as you know, so leave my butt alone!"

Instead of letting go of the elastic waistband, I pull it further down and lean over to kiss each of his warm buttocks, causing him to grumble more.

"You just can't ever stop, can you?" he asks through some giggles, rolling to his side to face me.

"Nope!" I reply with a smirk as I lie back down and wrap my arms around him. "Anyway, you deserved it!" I add, kissing the tip of his nose.

I shudder at the remembrance of his little outburst earlier this afternoon when Mark told him he had revealed to Richard that Alex was his lover. It wasn't the first time Alex snapped since he has grown a bit of temper over the months, but it had never gone that far. He had never insulted our Dominant like he did. Since he was in my arms, I could feel his body tense and I did try to calm him down, but to no avail. My Pumpkin's anger exploded the wrong way and Mark's reaction was no surprise.

"Thanks for reminding me..." he sighs.

"I thought you wanted a spanking anyway..." I argue, remembering how he begged for it as a redemption for his runaway.

"Yeah, but... This is different. I wanted it to redeem myself from all the pain I inflicted upon everyone for my absence, but here... I don't know what got into me. I was really upset for disappointing Mark once again, so trust me, I didn't enjoy my punishment. At all..."

"That's the point, Pumpkin... that's the point..." I reply, hugging him tightly. "I'm glad Mark told Richard too... At least he'll stop flirting with you..."

"He wasn't flirting with me!" he grumbles, sighing with exasperation. "And he has a boyfriend now, I think... or at least he was about to..."

"All the same, it's better this way, and there's really no need to make that fuss about it."

Attaching my lips to his, we both get lost in another kiss full of passion while our hands fumble all over our respective bodies. Damn! I have missed him so much! It was only two weeks, but it feels so good to rediscover his whole self. His scent. His taste. His soft skin. I just close my eyes and delve in all the beautiful sensations he is providing me with, overwhelmed with bliss and quickly getting aroused until...

Until something comes in the way between our mouths. And that something is Mark's long hand that slipped between us. Alex looks as surprised as I am and when we both look up, there is a playful Mark leaning over the backseat of the couch, grinning at us.