Chapter 31 - Let's Talk...

(Shan's POV - Sun 26 October 2014)

For the third morning in a row, I wake up before Mark and it's only half past seven when I open my eyes. Although we didn't go to sleep before 1am last night, I feel rested and fit as a fiddle. Snuggled against his side, I can smell remnants of musk from our frolics in the playroom and revel into this scent.

I was expecting a severe sanction after I fucked up at the Black Moon yesterday evening, but the discipline turned into a rough punishment fuck of which I enjoyed every single minute. Fuck me if it wasn't good!! Though, as I roll to my other side, I can definitely feel the consequences of all the slaps on my backside as well as the rough pounding my hole got. I'm sore!!! But this is what you get when you beg for more and more spanks and scream for your man to fuck you harder.

So, yeah... Yesterday evening was quite high on emotions.

Seeing Alex freak out hurt me deep inside, he was like a scared puppy and all I wanted was to cuddle him again. I'm glad Mark let me hug Alex's frail body and soothe him while my Dom was trying to comfort him with reassuring words. I took another risk when I openly asked Mark if we could bring Alex home with us, but I just couldn't fathom leaving him alone after all the emotions he went through. Deep down, I also knew that as a kind and generous man, Mark wouldn't refuse. He is too keen on supporting weaker people, guiding them, and making them stronger; I couldn't imagine why he wouldn't want to help Alex too.

As quietly as I can, I get up and briefly stop by the restroom for my morning routine, and then by the walk-in closet to put on a pair of sweatpants, before I head to the kitchen. I almost check in on Alex as I go along the corridor, but I eventually decide against it, fearing it might wake him up. Poor boy was exhausted last night, and Mark even had to carry him to the apartment as he had fallen asleep on our way back from the club. I'm glad for the playroom being soundproof, or our loud groans and moans might have disturbed his sleep...

I really, really hate cooking, but I think my man deserves a nice breakfast, so once in the kitchen, I try to make my mind on what I'm going to prepare. Pancakes should be fairly easy, except that Mark doesn't have pancake mix. Of course, it's so much more fun to do them from scratch! Well, not for such a hopeless cook as I am. While I ponder on all the ingredients I should gather to try and bake these fucking pancakes, the soreness in my backside makes me drift back to memories of last night and how I got it hard. Just the way I love it!

And just as I recall the blissful orgasm I had while on the bench, certainly bearing the goofiest smile ever on my face, I suddenly catch a discreet move out of the corner of my eye. A shy Alex is hovering by the entrance of the kitchen, wearing the same jeans and tee-shirt he had on yesterday evening and barefoot, rubbing his arms in embarrassment. He still looks a bit tired, yet still much better than yesterday, and I can't help but notice how cute and adorable he is. Once again, all I want is to hug him!!

"What was that smile for?" he asks cheekily.

Hmm... Interesting! The guy looks much more confident in my presence – or at least in Mark's absence.

"You wouldn't want to know..." I smirk back at him, poking my tongue out.

"If you say so..." he replies, shrugging his shoulders, but a wide grin forms on his lips. "What are you preparing?"

"Ugh... I was trying to figure out how to bake pancakes, but I'm so useless in a kitchen... I think I'll simply go for fried eggs and bacon," I sigh.

"I could help you!" he offers, walking further into the kitchen, peering all around him. "Dang! That kitchen's huge and awesome!!"

"Remember the owner is a chef!" I chuckle.

"Yes, true... Well the whole apartment seems huge in any case!"