Chapter 32 - New Beginning

(Alex's POV - Sun. 26 October 2014)

"Oh, wait Alex!" Shannon calls as Mr. Murray parks in front of my building, shifting into his seat to face me. "Can I... have your phone number?" he then stutters, sheepishly peeking at his Dominant and ignoring the latter's eyebrows frowning.

"Err... Sure..."

"I might go and have lunch with my friend Liam sometime this week, and if you're available, you could meet us... It would be nice for you to speak with Li too, he's been in the lifestyle for much longer than I have," he explains, blushing a bit as his eyes flick to Mr. Murray.

"This is actually a good idea, Alex," my boss comments. "As part of the Submissive training, you'll have to meet and talk to other Subs, and Liam would be a very suitable mentor for you."

"Huh... And what about me?" Shannon playfully accuses, which causes Mr. Murray to chuckle.

"I'm not sure Aaron would trust new recruits with you so soon, Shan. But your time will come, don't worry. And you can still provide Alex with advice on an unofficial basis."

Shannon rolls his eyes to this and hands me his mobile phone in which I type in my number before I give the device back to him.

"All good, I'll send you a text so that you can have my number too. And you can call me anytime if you need to talk," Shannon says, whispering the last part while Mr. Murray is pulling out of the car to open my door. "Remember we're friends now!" he adds with a wink.

"Thank you so much for everything, Shannon! I'll see you soon, and good luck with work tonight!" I reply before I step out of the SUV. "Thank you for everything, Mr. Murray and..."

"You're very welcome, Alex, and you can call me Mark," he says warmly. "Just remember that all that happens outside of the restaurant must remain private," he adds more seriously.

"Yes, of course. Thank you for trusting me..."

"I do trust you, that's no problem. Now go get some rest and I'll see you tomorrow in my office at 10:30."

"I'll be on time! See you tomorrow, and have a nice end of weekend, Mr. Murray!"

That makes him roll his eyes and sigh, but I hastily rush to my building and barge in, still cold despite the hoodie he lent me. I don't know if I'll ever be able to call him Mark though, because... well, he's my boss, and it would sound weird. But would it be weirder than seeing him in leather trousers at the Black Diamond? I'm not sure!

Damn! This has been the best weekend ever in a long, long time!

Once I went past the fact that I had to jack off in the restrooms at the club after watching a hot show, I really enjoyed myself. It was kind of embarrassing, but I guess there'll be more awkward situations in the future if I'm to become a member of the BDSM club. All that matters is that I loved what I saw and it only confirmed my attraction for this lifestyle. I felt like I belonged here, and I could easily picture myself on the dais.

This sounds a bit conflicting when I think about my shy and introvert personality, but all this kinkiness is nurturing the Edward Hyde in me. Not that my urges are evil or anything, but they're here and they don't fit with the discreet and quiet aspects of my other side. In any case, I have no intention to tame this naughty side of me, and I know that this lifestyle is what I want. Not only for its sexual facets, but also for its more spiritual values, like surrendering to a Dominant and submitting to his guidance.

The hours I spent discussing this with Shannon only strengthened my resolve. I truly appreciated that he answered all my questions without restraint. The Black Diamond seems to be a very good and serious club, and I can't wait to start my Submissive training and to become a full member. Sadly, Mr. Murray thinks I need some time to ponder on my decision, but I have already made it. How could I not after what I saw on Saturday evening and the conversation I had with Shannon today?