Chapter 48 - ... That Ends Well!

(Alex's POV - Sat. 13 December 2014)

"Shan!!! You're making me feel dizzy pacing back and forth like you're doing..." I sigh from the couch, wishing I could help him calm down. "I need a cuddle..."

Mark is finally coming back today and as much as we're both eager to see him again, we express it differently. While I'm trying to relax, comfortably seated in the couch, Shannon has been pacing like a lion in a cage, ruminating thoughts and occasionally grumbling inconsistent sentences.

This week has been so long and painful that yesterday, I was ready to pack up and waste my paycheck on a round trip to New Jersey – even if for only a day – if Mark was to stay any longer with his parents. I would have definitely done this if he hadn't called on Friday morning and informed us of his return on Saturday. Despite our little kinky online-sex episode last Wednesday, I just could no longer bear with his absence and Shannon was about to suffocate from my over-clinginess.

Or maybe not. He did say how much he loves it, but I was afraid he might get tired of being the sole recipient for my whole affection, endless cuddles and overbearing kisses. I know I can be a tad bit overwhelming at times, and in this respect, I'm glad I can usually share my overload of tenderness between Mark and Shannon.

The first part of this week was one of the most difficult periods I had to face ever since the first few weeks after my parents' death. It might sound extreme, but it's just the truth and I can't change who I am deep down. What I am experiencing with Mark and Shannon is the strongest thing I ever have. After losing my parents and nearly two years of full solitude, I have tremendous affection to spare; I need to let it out. I know that my emotions are enhanced tenfold by the lifestyle, but I am willingly letting myself drown into it.

This relationship has completely exalted my libido, turning me into some sort of sex-addict, so with Mark missing, things became a little complicated for me. Since he had left, I had lost sleep and some of my appetite, yielding an inevitable exhaustion and I hadn't realized it affected me so much. The little online scene we played on Wednesday helped a bit, allowing me to quiet my horniness and recover a flaccid member. It didn't last long, but I handled the situation better after that.

I also realized that Mark was right on his guiding skills and how important communication is. I should have trusted him with my issues because it's in his domineering personality to help us and solve our problems. Like he said, there are always solutions for everything. I should have opened up to him earlier and I am not looking forward to the upcoming lecture and punishment he's going to inflict on us. Shannon and I have gotten his point, but we'd rather he waits until tomorrow for the discipline so as not to ruin our reunion.

Right now, all I want is for Shan and I to be tightly held in his strong embrace, to relish in his delicious scent, to taste his plump lips and his sweet tongue, to work our mouths around his shaft, and to feel his thickness stretch my hole and hit my soft spot.

"Alex... Alex...? Aleeeeeex!!!"

Ugh! Why does Shannon have to bring me back down to Earth!? I was so well on my cotton cloud!

"Yes?"

"Didn't you hear what I just said!?" he grouses, stomping his foot on the floor.

"No, sorry... What was it?"

"Why the heck doesn't he reply to my messages!? It says he read my texts, but he just won't answer!" he rambles on.

"Shan, how would I know!? He's probably busy retrieving his luggage or finding a cab!" I exclaim as he starts pacing around the coffee table again. "Or maybe he's pissed from all the spamming..."