Chapter 47 - All Is Well...

(Mark's POV - Wed. 10 December 2014)

"Maaaaaark!!! I'm home, Sweetheart!!!"

"Fuck!!" I groan in a low voice, already shoving the towel I used to clean off my juices from my stomach underneath my pillows and I barely have time to tuck my junk back inside my pants before my bedroom door opens.

Shit! I thought my mother would spend a bit more time at her friend's!

I love my mother. I am fully aware of how much of an understanding and tolerant person she is. Always openminded, very supportive, she's probably the best in the whole universe. I love that she never failed her gay son or that she immediately accepted the fact that I am into BDSM. For fuck's sake, she even approved my three-way relationship with Shannon and Alex!

But there is no way – and I really mean NO WAY – that I can let myself get caught jacking off by my mother at the age of 29! Thank goodness, I have been fast enough and even though my boys' shocked expressions distract me a tad bit, I have recovered my complete self-control, smiling when my mother walks into my bedroom. My moves are natural as I pull on the lid of my laptop, effectively shutting the connection with Shan and Alex, then shift my hand to innocently scratch my stomach.

"Hey, Mom, already back?" I ask in a soft voice.

I'm not the least bothered by the fact that I am bare-chested, but I don't really like the way she's squinting at me, her brows furrowing suspiciously, because it usually means that she's reading through me or that she's caught me with my hand in the cookie jar – or in my pants for that matter.

"How did it go?" I still manage with a steady voice. "Did you have a good time? How is Suzie doing?"

Shoot questions before she can ask any! This is how things work with my mother and I've been practicing this technique for years!

"It went well and Suzie's doing good. Did I interrupt something by any chance?" she asks dubiously.

Yeah, way to go, Mark! You can't teach an old dog new tricks! Remember she taught you!

It's true I learned a lot from my mother, but I have also grown up and matured, and I scarcely blush anymore, so I can still look confident enough.

"Not really, Mom, I was just reviewing figures. My new brasserie's first week of existence was fantastic," I reply proudly, and this time, I think she buys it.

"Congratulations, Sweetheart," she comments with a warm smile. "You should wear a tee-shirt, though, it's not that warm in your bedroom..."

Oh, Mom... You have no idea how hot it was just a few minutes ago...

"Yeah, you're right," I concede, just to please her. "What time do you want to leave to go and see Dad?"

"In an hour or so should be fine."

"Perfect! I just need to make a few phone calls and I'll be ready."

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit then!"

Once she has turned around and shut the door, I allow myself a sigh of relief, but the next second, she opens it again with a serious expression on her face.

"Mark, put a shirt on and open your windows," she says quickly before she disappears again.

"You just said it wasn't that warm in my bedroom!" I shout through the door, rolling my eyes.

Wrong move, Mark, wrong move!!!

She just reopens the door and pops her head in, wrinkling her nose as she sniffs a couple of times.