Chapter 13 - Tantrum

(Shan's POV - Sat. 9 August 2014)

I wake up to Mark's warm body, half-sprawled over his chest and a leg between his legs, my right hand laying over his heart. One of his arms is wrapped around my shoulders and his left hand is tucked underneath his head.

I was expecting to see the dark walls of the playroom and its various instruments, but I recognize the master bedroom and its modern furniture. I have no clue how I got here, but I guess Mark must have carried me to his bed. Now that I think about it, I don't remember anything that happened after my powerful orgasm, but what I know is that I am feeling great.

Mark is still sleeping, so I take the opportunity to watch him closely while I can. His hair is completely disheveled and his plump lips are slightly parted. Fuck! He's so beautiful! I feel like brushing my lips over his, but I don't want to wake him up, so I lay my head back on his chest.

I had never experienced anything as strong as what happened this morning, and I'm still overwhelmed by the intensity of my orgasm. I had been eagerly waiting for this moment he would eventually command me to fulfill his sexual needs, but I was mostly wondering what would happen exactly. Well, he didn't fail his promise for intense sex!

It required a lot of talking to define the details of our relationship before we got to the sex part, and I'm clearly not used to such preparation before I have sex with anyone. I usually just go to the person I am attracted to and we end up fucking after a few drinks. Also, it never lasts for more than a few days. I have never met anyone who made me want to stay with them for longer than that.

I can't say I'm in love with Mark, not yet, but I can tell that what I feel for him is different from what I have ever felt with anyone else. And the sex... This morning was simply the best I've ever had. The feeling of being tied and blindfolded was nothing I ever expected; I never thought that being restrained would amplify the sensations to this point.

As my thoughts drift back to this morning, I feel Mark's breathing take a different pace. When I look up at him, he gives me a warm smile, then retrieves his hand from underneath his head to reach for my face and softly caresses my cheek.

"Hi there, how are you feeling?" he asks.

"Great... really great!"

"Have you been awake for long?"

"Just a few minutes... maybe a bit longer," I reply in a whisper. "I was listening to you talking in your sleep," I add as an afterthought, smirking and making him shake his head.

"I don't speak in my sleep!" he chuckles as he moves and makes us switch positions.

Here I am now beneath him, my hands resting on his beautiful chest while his are on each side of my head. He slowly leans down and our lips meet for a languorous kiss. I can already feel myself harden as he presses his hips against mine, so I wrap my arms around his neck, begging for more.

"Didn't you have enough this morning?" he asks, his lips still pressed against mine and I just shake my head in answer.

How could I ever have enough when what he does to me is making me feel so good?

"Does that mean you enjoyed what we did in the playroom this morning?" he asks in a husky voice, nibbling my earlobe and making me moan with lust.

I'm too scared of what my voice will sound like, needy as I am, so I just nod.

"You're allowed to talk, Shannon, you know..." he says, his lips wandering down my neck finding my sweet spot.

"I know..." I reply with a high-pitched voice. I knew I should have kept silent!