Quick Thank You From The Musketeers*

*This nickname belongs to my dear Guiyin :)

Nobody usually read these last parts but I still wanted to do this - and you should at least read the dialog here below -, because when I wrote this story, I did it for my pleasure and wasn't intending on ever posting it on Wattpad, and when it was fully written, I thought... why not...? And then People started reading it and voting for it and I have to confess that your reads, votes and comments sincerely touched me... I had never expected that and I am really grateful for the love you showed to this story.

This was my first time writing anything at all - I never wrote in French either - and even if it is far from perfection, the one thing I am proud of is that I went to the end of the thing and it was honestly an amazing journey. Of course many of the hundreds of books and stories I read before inspired me but this one is my story and I am rather proud of all the work and research it required to make something that sounded the least coherent and realistic... well at least I tried though this remains a fiction, right? And I just loved creating these characters who are all a little part of me... even if they're males.

Just a couple more things...

- In my initial draft of the plan, Mark's father was supposed to die from his heart attack, but when I wrote the story, I changed my mind. I definitely don't like too sad endings...

- Shannon was named after the drummer of a band that I really like though they absolutely don't look alike or relate in anything lol

Well this is it this time... I'm gonna miss my little buddies and AaaahhhHHHaaaaaahhhhhh!!!

Shan: Hey, hey wait a second!!! It's not over yet!!

Me: Damn Shan!!!! You scared me! What are you doing here anyway??

Shan: Sorry Môm! That's the magic of fiction... Characters can pop up whenever they want!!

Me: *sigh* What is it buddy? Have I forgotten something?

Shan: No, no... I don't think so... but you can't just go away and leave us this way... You can't close the book and shove us on a book shelf like this...

Alex: Shan is right... You can't abandon us now that you have created us...

Mark: Come on guys, leave her alone! Don't you think enough has been said about us?

Shan: Huh... no! There's so much more to say!!

Me: Who said I wouldn't anyway?

Shan: Hmm you? You said it was the end...

Me: The end of your story, but that doesn't mean you're not gonna come back... in further stories...

Alex: Coooooool!!!

Me: Cool your jets and keep your briefs on Alex, you won't feature in the next story Baby... But you'll be back in the third one sweet heart...

Mark: Don't sulk Baby... The next book takes place before our story, so it's normal you can't feature... And Shan, stop jumping all around the place!!

Shan: I'm just too happy cause we're gonna hear about Li!!

Mark: And Josh too... I remind you...

Shan: Are we going to hear a lot about me???

Me: Not that much but a little...

Mark: No one wants to hear about how silly you were at that time Babe, hahahahah

Shan: Humpf... At least I'm gonna have more details about what happened to Liam and the bastards who...

Me: Just shut the fuck up!!!

Alex: And in the third book, will we find out about what happened to Camden and Noah??

Me: Obviously... But you'll have to be patient, because I first need to finish Josh and Liam's story...

Alex: Oh okay...

Mark: Can I have a word?

Me: Of course... *drools*

Mark: Just wanted to thank all the people who followed us through this journey and gave a chance to this story... those who remained anonymous, and those who voted and commented like @AkunoTenkuu, @innerdork5000, @StarmyuDragon, our dearest and lovely Italian @SaraLF1712, @dwc2001, @GuiltyOfYaoi, @TruRead2014 for the wonderful comment, @LifeIsTheHorse who was the first one to follow us, the great @KaySetonks and her wise comments, as well as @alegnakat, @Arylovesbooks, @NadineFreeman, @Sarahalle and @Liebelesen88 who joined more recently... and.......................................... last but not least our crazy fourth wheel @Guiyin for all her funny comments and for naming us the Three Musketeers! Sorry we're gay or we might have taken you on a scene...

Shan: I'm not completely gay... remember I'm bi....

Mark: Shut up Shan...

Alex: *whispering* Mark, I think you forgot someone...

Mark: Oh yes you're right Baby... How could I forget about @DontDitchIceBear... It's just a quick peck and a big hug to the sweetest bear here on Wattpad... *takes a deep husky voice* You can call me Daddy, baby...

Me: Thanks Mark, I wouldn't have put it any better... I just hope we haven't forgotten anyone else... Thank you all Readers!!! Au revoir and speak to you soon!

Mark: Come on Shan, let's go... it's over now...

Shan: I don't wanna gooooooooooooooooo!!!

With love from Paris :)

Snape75 (15 June 2016)