Chapter 11 - I Screwed Up...

(Shan's POV – Thur. 7 August 2014)

I don't know how I gathered the guts to ask him if I could sleep in his bed, but I did!

After all the things we discussed tonight, I am feeling a bit at a loss. There is so much to absorb, so much I need to think about. Of course, after all I read on the internet and heard from Liam and Mick, I wasn't expecting any less, but it was more general. Things got different here because Mark was speaking more specifically about me and I could totally picture myself in the situation.

After he agrees to share his bed with me, he leads me toward the end of the long corridor. When I walk into the room, I am struck by how huge it is. We pass a little hall that has two doors on the left side and enter a vast bedroom. Two of the walls are almost completely made of sliding windows, some of which open on a terrace balcony. There are two large armchairs sitting beside one of the window walls and there's an extra-king size bed on the opposite side, with night tables. The walls are plain white and the furniture is modern and black.

"Wow, this is almost bigger than my apartment!" I exclaim in amazement.

We move on the wooden floor and I stop at the windows to take in the view over Chicago. It's dark outside and all the city lights make it beautiful. Mark takes me back to one of the doors in the entrance hall and we go into the biggest bathroom I have ever seen. It is all black and white tiled; there's a double sink with ceiling-high mirrors on the left; a large round bath in the corner; and a huge Italian shower on the left behind the wall with no glass windows at all.

"Would you like to try the shower?" I jump at the sound of his voice.

I hadn't noticed he was so close behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist, nesting his face in my neck; I can feel his lips there, burning my skin deliciously, while his right hand slides under my t-shirt.

I know nothing serious is supposed to happen tonight, but I can hardly resist the temptation, so I nod, and both his hands grip the hem of my tee-shirt and pull it over my head. He discards it on the floor and begins to unbuckle my belt, then undoes my jeans. I am so hypnotized that I let him go on undressing me.

Once I am down to my boxer briefs, he turns me around and looks straight into my eyes, his hands now cupping my face. His eyes are so dark with lust and I feel my cock stiffening by the moment. His hands leave my face to get undressed and reveal a nice chiseled chest, but I don't dare to look below his waist, scared to see how big he is.

"I'd like to taste those lips," he murmurs as his hands cup my cheeks again, so I slightly raise my head, encouraging him to do as he pleases.

His warm lips softly cover mine and they slowly move in rhythm. His hands drop to my waist, pulling down my boxer briefs, and all too soon, he breaks our kiss and pushes me backwards until we are in the large shower. The water spilling from the two heads above us quickly gets warm and Mark takes a bottle of shower gel. He pours some in his hands and spreads it all over my chest before he makes me turn around and spreads some more on my back.

My embarrassment about being hard fades away when I feel his own erection rub against the small of my back. He nibbles my earlobe while his hands slowly slide down my chest, soaping my belly, leisurely reaching my now very hard cock. His hands run down my groin to massage my balls for a short moment. A long moan escapes from my mouth as his right hand tightens around my shaft to give it a few strokes.

I hadn't realized I was already this excited, but this is so erotic that I have become a moaning mess after only a couple of minutes; I can feel my release coming, so I moan even louder as I vaguely remember something about asking for his permission before I come.