Chapter 9 - Decisions, Decisions

(Shan's POV - Sat. 2 August 2014)

As Master Mark drives us to the club, I think about the wonderful evening we spent together.

I'm really glad I accepted his invitation. I got to learn a lot of things about Master Mark, and I must admit I'm quite impressed by his career path. I wish I had the same willpower and determination regarding my future and my life in general. I wish I had known from my early childhood what I would do with my life.

The fact that he had caring and devoted parents must have helped too. I don't condemn my own parents because I know I was a burdensome kid and I guess it was really hard to educate me, but I can't say they were role models either for me. As far as I can remember, my mother never worked and my father tried various jobs. Somehow, I just followed his path.

I'm also grateful Master Mark was so open to discuss his lifestyle, the concepts of domination and submission and how all this works. The more I hear about it, the more I am captivated and appealed to it. The more I discover about the lifestyle, the more I feel like surrendering to someone like him. And if I am entirely honest to myself, this is to him I would like to submit, but I know I can't do this yet. He is right when he says I need to take some time to think it over. If I tell him just now that I agree to be his submissive, he will think I am not taking things seriously and that I'm accepting on a whim.

We were at the restaurant for more than two hours, and they just flew by. There are so many questions I would like to ask him, so many more things I would like to know about him. He refused to tell me more about him as a Dominant and the kind of rules he would set up. I saw his impish smile when I asked, and now my curiosity is piqued. I can't help wondering what he has in mind and how he is going to deal with me.

I carefully peek at him while he is focusing on his driving. He is so fucking sexy in this white dress shirt and black jacket. His hair is perfectly done, gelled into his usual long and wavy quiff. His straight nose is perfect, his lips plump and his green eyes locked on the light traffic. The CD player is on and I recognize The Red Hot Chilli Peppers. I love this band, and I am glad to see we share similar tastes in music.

Master Mark parks at the back of the club and walks around the car to open the door for me. I slip out and follow him to the back door. In the end, he decided to send a text to Master Aaron before we left the restaurant to let him know we were on our way to the Black Diamond. As a result, I am not surprised to see him walking our way as we move along the long corridor that leads to the private playrooms. I lower my eyes right away and stop beside Master Mark when we meet him.

"Hey Mark. Good evening, Shannon," he greets us.

"Good evening, Sir," I reply, not sure if he is really too happy to see me here.

"Hey Aaron, how are you?"

"Good. Did you two have a good evening?"

"Yes, very good, and very instructive," Master Mark answers.

"Good! I spoke with Josh and Liam quickly. They don't mind Shannon attending the scene tonight."

Duhhh! I already knew that... It's not like I never saw Liam's little buddy before... Okay, it's not that little, it's just average.

"Shannon, are you sure you want to see this?"

"Yes, I am fine with it," I reply.

"Okay, I'll see you in a few minutes then," he says and walks away toward the Black Diamond.

"I need to go to my private room and change clothes," Master Mark tells me, so I silently follow him to his private room.

Shit! Should I have brought something? I hope he is not going to make me wear some of these tiny shorts... I know I will probably have to at some point, but I'm just not ready for that yet.