Chapter 22 - Let's Party!!! Or Maybe Not...

(Shan's POV - Thur. 16 October 2014)

This week is a fucking busy week and I don't get to see Mark much.

To begin with, he is crazy busy with the project of opening his second Wine & Cheese Bar in Chicago. He has finally found a location for the new restaurant and is trying to accelerate the process. He says it could be operational by the end of November, so he has a lot to do and spends most of his time in meetings at the bank, with the administration, with suppliers to buy new furniture and with candidates as he needs a new team for this restaurant.

His days are more than full since he starts with his workout at 6:30 in the morning, then goes to all his meetings and works on improving recipes in the evening while I work at the club. I only get to see him for a few minutes at breakfast, half an hour while he drives me to the club in the afternoon, and barely an hour after my shift when he drives me back home and we cuddle in bed. We don't have much time to talk or do anything else – if you see what I mean – as he is so tired that he almost immediately falls asleep every night.

I don't blame him for having crazy days since mine are not much better anyway. This is my last week of apprenticeship and I have the final exams at school on Friday and Saturday, so I also have long days and am quite exhausted by the time I hit my pillow. Classes in the morning are intense in terms of theoretical learning and generate quite a lot of personal work that I do before my shift begins at the club.

Practical education is much more fun! Randy, my tutor, is a middle-aged man with impressive knowledge thanks to his twenty-five years of experience in the trade. Not only do I learn a lot under his tutorship, but I also truly enjoy myself. The guy is funny and never misses to crack jokes, but at the same time, he is also very serious, teaching me all the ropes of bar-tending, teaching me all his skills. I have never seen such a talented bartender with a shaker and bottles in their hands before. He reminds me of Tom Cruise in the movie Cocktail, and I hope I'll reach such a level of expertise at some point.

Needless to say, when I get in bed at night, comfortably snuggled against Mark's warm body, exhaustion takes its toll on me and I don't last long either. The only good point is that Mark has allowed me to skip physical exercising because he wants me to focus on my training for now. However, I bet he will drag me to the Millenium Park again as soon as it's over, and I'm not looking forward to it... I so hate running!!

The one thing I am missing though are our intense sex scenes in the playroom. I have gotten frustrated with our lack of sex over the past two weeks. Alright, I must admit I have experienced two absolutely mind-blowing scenes in all this time, but apart from these, there hasn't been much more than a hand job or a blowjob here and there.

After my little fuck-up at the club two weeks and a half ago when I overheard this conversation between David and Corey, I understood how important it was to communicate clearly with my Dominant. I think he regretted it at first because there wasn't a day I didn't hint at my desire to try a threesome. In the beginning, Mark was firm on rejecting my request, saying he wasn't ready to share me. I could understand that, and I was ready to respect his decision, but deep down, I could feel his own lust for a threesome was there.

He tried to distract me with intense sex, and he almost succeeded the following weekend when we had sex on the couch at the Black Diamond that we shared with Master Joshua and Liam. Fuck that was hot!!

I have always considered Liam as a brother despite a couple of naughty dreams I had about him, so I have never truly lusted for my best friend. However, I have gotten used to share intimate touches with him while we prep, or to see him go all naughty with his Dom at the club. He is no longer the innocent Bunny I used to know, and I can't deny that he's really handsome.