In The Very Beginning...

Dan's POV

"And that is the story of my physco french teacher. See you later guys!" I waved at the camera and gave a half smile. Hi, my name is Dan Howell. A British Youtuber who makes videos for other people to watch, and laugh at how awful my life is. I live in Manchester, with my partner in crime, Phil Lester. He also makes YouTube videos and so we have a lot in common. 

I turned off the video camera and logged onto my iMac, preparing to edit my new video. First off all, I went on Youtube, to see what people were saying about my videos. I smiled at some of the nice comments my Danosaurs were sending me, and chose to ignore the hateful comments. At some point in life, you're going to get hate, no matter who you are.

Hi Dan, I'm Scarlett and I'm having a problem. I'm not sure if you can help, but if you could please try. It would mean a lot, thanks.

I read this comment over and over again. I very rarely got asked for advice, so this was new. And why would this girl come to me?

Hello Scarlett, what's up? Send me a private message and I would quite happily see if I can help :)

I replied to her comment and smiled. Her user name was simply her name, Scarlett Evans. And on her icon, there was a girl. I clicked on her name and it directed me straight to her channel. It looked like she hadn't posted any videos, and her channel was only there to like and comment on things. Her picture was a woman, who looked in her late teen years. She had long brown hair, and hazel eyes. She looked beautiful.

Scarlett's POV

"Scar, can you pass me the salt.?" My younger sister, Hayley asked me as I cut up my chicken. I nodded and handed her the salt as she sprinkled it over her plate of food. See, there is nothing better than a Sunday Roast what my mum makes, I swear it's the reason I live. Before I could begin to eat, my mobile phone (AN: cell phone if you are American) began to vibrate. I sighed and put down my fork with a chunk of chicken down and unlocked it. 

"Scarlett, put your phone away at the table. It's rude." My father said, giving me the look of complete death. I quickly checked my messages.

Danisnotonfire replied to your comment.

I almost choked on the air, which if I did, well it would have been pretty inconvenient. "Oh my god. Dan replied to my comment on one of his videos!" I screeched, the room was filled with silence.

"Really?" Madeline, my other younger sister asked. I nodded, in complete shock.

"Who's Dan? You better not be talking to those men on the internet again." My mum stated, shaking her head.

"No mum! Barrack Obama retweeted my tweet on twitter. We didn't actually talk!" I told my mum, recalling back to the time when I had tweeted about the elections in America. I had proof, the president retweeted my tweet on Twitter, meaning of my life. But this time, my idol, Dan Howell had actually replied to my comment. "Excuse me." I said, before wandering off into my bedroom. I clicked on the link to what Dan had replied with.

Hello Scarlett, what's up? Send me a private message and I would quite happily see if I can help :)

Oh my god. My life. I had some friend drama going on at school, one day they had all turned on me, I don't know why. This was about two weeks ago, and I had only commented last night. I grinned, wow, Dan actually wanted to have a conversation with me. I felt special, for once! I loaded up my laptop, preparing to reply to him. What should I say?