~Finale~ (55)

Dan's POV

"We need nappies!" I heard Scarlett yell from Annabel's bedroom, rushing into the living room. She eagerly looked around and then jumped up at me. "Yo, Dan! You seen Annabel's nappies?" She questioned me, inches away. I playfully hit her.

"No, you'll have to go out and get some!" I laughed at her, folding my arms. 

"Fine! But you'll have to shut her up. She hasn't stopped crying." 

"I know, I can hear you know." I replied. 

"Be back in five minutes." Scarlett informed before slamming the door.

I sighed and rubbed my fingers through my hair. Annabel is four weeks old, surely she can control her bladder? I walked up into Annabel's bedroom and scrunched up my face as I smelled her poop. "Hm, lovely Annabel. Aren't you a treat?" I hummed. Surely my daughter got my sarcasm?

"Okay, stop crying. Mummy's going out to get you some more nappies!" I shushed her as the phone started to ring.

"Ugh!" I groaned, patting Annabel's back. "Phil! Get the phone."

"No, I'm busy!" He shouted back. He was in his room with Summer. 

"Okay, shush, shh. Daddy has to answer the phone, okay?" I whispered into Annabel's ear, placing her down in her crib. She didn't stop crying.

"Hello?" I asked, picking up the phone.

"Hi, is this Mr Daniel Howell or Mr Phillip Lester?" A man with a thick voice said.

"Dan's here. Who's this?" You could probably here Annabel's faint cries in the background.

"Hi this is Scott Drewidge, how do you feel about having a request show for BBC radio 1?" 

...