Mistake. Big Big Mistake. (52)

Phil's POV

Meanwhile in Scarlett's Room

"So, how do you feel?" I asked Scarlett. She lay in her bed, her pointy toes sticking out at the end.

"I don't know. Like, it still hurts but-" 

"No, I mean about Dan." I stopped her.

"Huh?"

"How do you feel about Dan?" I questioned her and she shrugged.

"I actually don't know. It's not that I don't love him. I just, I worry that my daughter wont have a father to support her. Because one day, Dan's gonna find someone else who he falls in love with. He'll want to get married to her, and he'll want to start a family of his own. I just don't want him to forget about her." Scarlett admitted and started to cry.

"Oh, Dan will never forget about you or the baby. Surely you must know that?"

"Phil be a darling and pass me the tissues." She sobbed, pointing to a box of tissues on a navy blue chair.

I walked over to the chair and got on one knee before I pulled over Dan's jacket which was on the chair. Out of his pocket fell a velvety box. I opened it up, because I am so nosy. Inside was a beautiful engagement ring, with three diamonds. Oh my god! Was Dan going to propose to Scarlett?

"Phil?" She hiccuped and I turned around, still on one knee holding up the ring. "Oh my god." She gasped. I looked down at the box and smiled in agreement. "Yes." 

Wait... what was she saying yes too? "What?"

"Yes, Phil. Yes I will marry you."

OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE.

BLAME @IM_A_DINOSAUR FOR THE REFERNCE TO FRIENDS, I'M SORRY @KIKIWANTSHER COOKIE !<3

ily all buh-bye!x