I Will Always Love You (36)

Summer's POV

Me, Autumn, Phil, PJ and Chris had been trapped in Dan's bedroom for the past three hours. I had no dinner, which sucked because there was nothing to eat. It was one in the morning and we were all exhausted. "It's quiet, do you think we can come out now?" Autumn asked. Phil shrugged and I opened the door slightly.

Scarlet was sleeping peacefully on the sofa and Dan was nowhere in sight. My guess was that they were no longer sleeping. "I'm going home now." PJ said and Chris sighed.

"They won't have any more buses tonight because it is too late." Chris moaned.

"Oh oh! You can sleep with me tonight!" Autumn squeaked. Both mine and Phil's head jolted to face my sister who had gone bright red. "Not in that way, of course." She laughed awkwardly.

"Look at her." I knelt down next to Scarlet. "So peaceful and quiet." Her head was tucked in her lap and she was breathing lightly.

"Come on, I think we should go to bed." Phil whispered putting his hand on my back. Slowly we walked into his room and turned of the light.

"Night Phil."

"Night Sums."

The next morning we woke up to Scarlet's cries, it was very early in the morning, about six thirty. "Scar, what's wrong?" I asked her, wiping away the tears.

"D-dan? Where is he?" Scarlet sobbed. "Oh, I remember now. " She gulped.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, rubbing her shoulders in a comforting manner.

"No," She shook her head, hiccuping. "I'm so stupid. I fell hopelessly in love with him, he said sorry but I didn't forgive him!"

"No, he was a jerk." I told her and she looked up.

"Then why do I feel guilty, like it was all my fault?"

"Because..." I whispered "You still love him."

"No I don't!" Scarlet scoffed, "that's ridiculous."

"You do, though."

She shook her head.

"Look, Scar, you could have like ten more boyfriends before knowing that you still love Dan. You could even get married, have children and you still won't realize that you love him. Dan will always be the first person you've loved, and no one can ever change that." I told her and she puffed out her cheeks.

"Hm," She sniffed.

"Do you want something to eat?" I asked.

"No." She replied, curling back up into a ball.

Phil's POV

Dan finally came back home and I made sure that I was the first person to speak to him. "Phil, go away." He murmered against the cushion.

"Dan, do you want to talk about last night?" I asked him, there was no reply. "Do you still love her?"

Dan mumbled something. "No, I... can't love her."

"I think you should apologize to her." I suggested and Dan went bright red.

"All I was doing last night was trying to get her take me back! I said sorry, over and over again!" He shouted at me furiously.

"Calm down." I said quietly.

"No! No Phil! You can't just say calm down; I don't remember you and Summer breaking up! You's just go and hold hands and skip away together in the sunset. None of you's think about me!"

"Hey, why do you think I'm here? Because I don't care about you?" I shot him back a glare. Dan continued to shout at me. I couldn't believe him. "You can shout all you like, but that wont stop the past from changing. You cheated on Scarlet, and now there is no going back. You know that you love her, and you can't help it. You're always going to love her Dan, even if you don't know it." I finished with a sigh.

Summer's POV

"How was she?" Phil asked, referring to Scarlet as he exited Dan's bedroom.

"Not the best." I admitted and Phil took a deep breath before his arm swept around my neck, and he pulled me into his chest.

"Dan has been throwing a pure rage on me." Phil told me.

"He's just upset." I replied, hoping everything would just fix back together. But would it?

Sorry I haven't actually updated in a while (yeah it has been three days but you know how often I usually update) and I have actually been getting some really nice comments on this fan fiction and my other Danisnotonfire fanfiction, Different, so thank you! I really appreaciate it. I hope you liked this short  chapter, I just really needed to update.

Bye for now!