Q&A RESPONSE AND ANNOUNCEMENT

ey everybody! So, it's been a year or so....

Last year I asked you all to post questions for me, or the characters of Unsaid Things and Is This The End to answer. I have decided to complete this Q&A! I hope you all enjoy and read until the end for a special announcement!

Question for Rachel:

Ellouisehartt: How did he die?

I'm assuming you mean Dan? I'm not sure really, I'll leave that up to you. In my own mind, I imagined him having a long term illness and them passing away peacefully in hospital with Scarlett by his side. But whatever you suits you!

Questions for Dan and Phil.

Graceisdivergent_: when and why did they stop their YouTube channels?

Dan: I stopped just before the birth of Annabel. I wanted her to be my main priority and I thought it would be the most reasonable time to quit.

Phil: I stopped in my early thirties but Dan and I still do make the occasional Philisnotonfire's as we grow older and older.

Question for Scarlett.

Groovy_Jesus: Did Annabel grow up to have anxiety and depression like you did?

Scarlett: No, thank God. She grew up to be a strong, confident and beautiful woman who continued in her father's footsteps to have a successful comedy YouTube channel.

Question for Taylor:

PhanFanXD: How does it feel to be a dead bish?!

Taylor: GO AWAY DONT TALK TO ME OR I WILL TELL MY DANNY ON YOUUUUUU

Question for Dan:

Phangirl200: are you going to propose to scar?

Dan: Hmm... You'll have to read the sequel to find out!

Question for Phil:

CookieDApprentice: what if you accidentally proposed to summer the way you proposed to Scarlett?

Phil: it would be the best accident I ever made...

Question for Taylor:

Lightwormgoesonfire: how's hell? Is it really as warm as everyone thinks it is.

Taylor: well actually, wait, are you being sarcastic? SHUT UP YOU GIANT bROCCOLI OR ELSE I'LL TELL DANNY!!!

Question for Annabel:

Eleanora2001: are you doing a Tyler Oakley and slaying the universe yet?

Annabel: Damn right I am :D

Question for Rachel:

Nashton123: How did you write this and what inspired you?

Rachel: well, I was a hugeee phangirl and loved reading Dan fics!!! Lol so one day I just decided to write one and I got really into it. A ton of people started to read it which really kept me motivated to continue. So I guess my inspiration is all my readers. I love you all<3

Question for Dan:

MollysUnimaginative: do you ever wonder what your life would be like Without your beautiful wife and kids?

Dan: everytime I have an existential crisis. Which is quite often. It is such a sad thought but yeah, I have. I don't know what I would be like. But right now I am so thankful for them and I love them so much!

ANNOUNCEMENT: IT'S BEEN LIKE 3 YEARS SINCE UNSAID THINGS.

WHO WANTS A THIRD BOOK?

You're probably thinking how is that possible? They all end up dying! Well let me tell you!

I could write:

a) A prequel. What happened between Dan and Taylor? More background between Scarlett's anxiety and depression! Etc etc.

b) Another seaqual revolving around Annabel. Of course Dan, Phil, Scar and Summer will still be in it but it will be primarily a Annabel story?

OR TELL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY OF YOUR OWN IDEAS?? ILL BE REPLYING TO SOME OF YOUR IDEAS!

BYEE!