Hospital

OKAY, I have serious writers block so I'm sorry if this chapter isn't good. It'll be the last one for today and it's gonna be short so yeah. Enjoy anyway.

Scarlet's POV

I woke up at about eight o' clock, and to my surprise Dan was already awake. "Is everything okay?" I asked him, his eyes were red and his cheeks were puffed out. 

"Hm, oh yeah. Just been tweeting some of my fans. They saw me go in hospital with you and are worried. I told them that I'm fine, and that you are just a friend."

Just a friend?

"Oh right, okay." I said "do you mind getting me a drink?" I asked Dan and he nodded, before walking off.

Didn't that kiss mean nothing to him? I told him that I loved him. He said he loved me back. Why does it all have to be so complicated - ugh. I couldn't wait to get out of the hospital. But that meant having to face school again, and I couldn't do it. I text Summer.

-Hey Sum, not sure if you're awake but call me when you get this x

The words rung in my head like a bell. Just a friend. Nothing more, nothing less.

There, I'm sorry it's not a lot, but I am going to make cakes now. Hopefully I will update tomorrow. Comment and vote please. Make my day?

Much Love, Rachel x