Back To Square One

Summer's POV

I woke up at around seven o' clock in the morning, in Phil's bed. I yawned and decided I couldn't get back to sleep. Taking as much time as I possibly could, I scrambled out my bed and checked my twitter. Nothing interesting but a few tweets;

@AmazingPhil: Why does everything have to be so confusing? ://

@danisnotonfire: fml :(

@TaylorBBY: Best night ever ;) <3

But no tweets from Scarlet. I sighed and put my phone down on the kitchen bench and made some pancakes. I was a pretty good cook; compared to Dan and Phil. The front door opened and I jumped.

"Dan! What are you doing here?" I shouted at the boy with curly brown hair. 

"It's my house," Dan muttered, knotting his eyebrows together "What are you doing here?"

I huffed. "Why did you do that... to Scarlet?" I asked him, avoiding his question. He shook his head.

"I don't want to talk about it." He walked off into his bedroom and slammed the door. This must have made Phil wake up, because I could hear his footsteps approaching me in the kitchen.

"Morning beautiful." he yawned, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Be careful," I warned him "I'm making pancakes." 

He loosened his grip and walked away. "Heard anything new?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Dan's just came back." I stated and he nodded.

"I guessed." 

"I haven't heard anything from Scarlet." 

"And Taylor?" Phil asked.

"Just the twenty tweets she posted on her twitter in the space of five minutes about Dan and her." I said, wrinkling my nose "You're forgetting I have to live with her." 

"Well - there is enough room for you to live with us." Phil suggested.

I stopped flipping the pancake and turned around, "You're asking me to move in with you?"

"Well, yeah." Phil said, looking down at the tiled floor.

I nodded. "I'd love too." Phil looked back up and grinned. He ran up to me and picked me up. Then, he spun me around in his arms, giggling cheekily. I laughed as he dropped me on the sofa. We suddenly heard sizzling.

"Pancakes!" Phil yelled and we ran over to the stove. The oil and pancake mix was spitting madly. Phil settled it down.

"My knight in shining armour." I said sarcasm dripping from my tongue. He winked. Dan walked out of his room.

"Could you be any louder?" He grumbled.

"I'm surprised you aren't at Taylor's house." Phil murmured under his breath and Dan's eyes widened.

"What are you on about?" Dan yelled, leaning into Phil. He backed away.

"She's put it on Twitter and everything."

"She's put what on Twitter...?" Dan asked, looking confused. I passed him my iPhone so he could read all the tweets she had wrote about him. His cheeks turned dark pink.

"It's fine, cause, we're dating." Dan stuttered, looking everywhere but me and Phil. Our jaws dropped. 

"I don't know what's happened to you," Phil shook his head "but I'm not liking who ever you are. You aren't the Dan I used to know." 

Dan crossed his arms looking moody. "I don't care."

"Scarlet's going to break when she hears about this." I said. I saw tears welling up in Dan's eyes as he struggled to fight them back.

"I don't care." he stammered before running off.

Autumn's POV

Summer was going to stay with Scarlet and I but she had left to see Phil. I don't blame her, but Scarlet couldn't stop crying. When I finally got some sleep; she'd wake me up like a five year old who had a bad dream. I felt sorry for her, I really did. Dan must have been some jerk to do that to his own, suicidal girlfriend. I observed Scarlet, who was mushing her Wheatabix around in her bowl.

"Anything new?" I asked her, she didn't look up from her bowl and shook her head. I sighed. "I have an idea, we should go out, somewhere today. You, me and Summer." 

Scarlet looked up from her bowl, "Hm, yeah." she nodded "I'll go and call Summer now."

Scarlet left her half eaten bowl of cereal on the table before sauntering, her back hunched, into her bedroom. I stood up and picked up our bowls and washed them in the sink. 

Scarlet's POV

"Hello?" I choked down the line, "is that you, Summer?"

"It's Phil, Summer has went into the shower. Are you okay, what's up?"

"Oh - it's nothing. Um, do you think she could come out with Autumn and I later?"

"I'll tell her to get back to you. Are you coming back?" I shrugged and then realised he couldn't see me "I don't know - is Dan there?" I replied, a bit delayed.

"He's in his room. I think he's gone to bed, actually." Phil said.

"Oh, well I was considering -"

"Wait, Summer is there." Phil cut me off, "SUMMER!" He called, which made me chuckle.

"WHAT!?" she yelled back.

"SCARLET WANTS TO SPEAK TO YOU!" Phil shouted and I heard loud footsteps. 

"Oh hey Scar," Summer panted, "sorry about that."

"It's okay." I laughed.

"You feeling okay?" 

"Not really." I admitted "but hey, do you want to come out with Autumn and I later on today?"

"YES! I'd love too."

"You seem excited," I giggled.

"Maybe I am. Gotta go - see you soon!" Summer said and hung up. I checked twitter, and my feed was bombarded with tweets from Taylor.

I love @danisnotonfire xxxx

My boyfriend @danisnotonfire is the best!<3

Everyone who didn't know - I'm dating @danisnotonfire, ignore that sl** @Scarlet_Evans, she is an attention seeker, hehe :D

Before I knew it there were tweets flooding in, addressed to me. Most hate. People reminding me that I was ugly and pathetic and I never deserved someone like Dan. I looked at my bedside drawers. I opened them up and picked out the blade I hadn't used in weeks. 

"Ugly,"

"Pathetic,"

"Sl**." I said with each cut.