School

*This will be quite a short chapter, but I hope you enjoy it. I''m so busy with school.*

Scarlet's POV

I was all ready for school. I was wearing my light pink shirt and floral leggings with my light pink converse. My hair was still straight from the other week, but some of my waves were making an appearance. I was starting to get into my school routine by now. It had been two weeks since I moved in with Dan and Phil, and I took about three days off to get settled in my new home.

Everything was normal. Well, that would be hard to imagine, after all living with Dan and Phil could certainly be hectic at times. My scars were fading, but I knew they'd come back soon. I hadn't ever survived school for at least a week without cutting. My mobile phone began to ring, Just Give Me A Reason by P!NK ft. Nate Ruess. It was my all time favourite song.

I answered it without bothering to check the caller ID:

"Hello?" I asked, my voice croaky. It's winter and I have a horrible cold. It has been snowing too. I love the snow. I have an obsession with snow flakes, ever since I was little. They're so beautiful and delicate.

"Hello, Scarlet. Is that you?" a child's voice asked. "It's Hayley." My heart skipped a beat. My family hadn't made any contact with me since I left. "Mum told me to tell you, that you should come back home now. She forgives you, and she's sorry. We all miss you, Scarlet. Please come home."

I sighed. "Hayley, sweetheart, could you put mum on the phone?" I asked her. There was a long silence but a few moments later that familliar feminine voice was heard.

"Darling?" my mother asked me, choking up. I hated it. Hearing my mother so upset, it hurt me.

"Hi mum. How are you?"

"I'm good, more importantly, how are you?" She asked. Before she could give me time to reply, she apoligised "I am so sorry. I don't know why I kicked you out. I must have thought it was too overwhelming. I was so shocked... so dissapointed."

"I have my own home now. I live with my friends, Dan and Phil." I told her. I wanted to go back, but I just couldn't take all the questions. I was sixteen now anyway - I have my own freedom to do what I like.

"Please, we all miss you."

"And I miss you," I sobbed quietly "But I have a home now. And I couldn't be more happier. I promise to visit you as much as possible, okay? Look, I need to go to school now. But I will come over tonight." I said.

"Okay, be good. See you tonight."

"Bye mum."