Starting A New (27)

*Scarlett's POV*

"You're back, finally! Is everything okay?" I cried, running up to Dan and wrapping my arms around his neck, embracing him. I noticed the little snow drops melting into his chocolately brown hair. He looked upset, like something bad had happened at the police station. He wasn't smiling, like the usual, happy Dan. He was looking down at the tiled floor in the kitchen.

"Yeah, everything was fine." He replied still looking down. I pulled away, concerned.

"Dan, are you sure you're okay?" I asked him, one final time and he nodded. For a moment, his eyes flickered away towards me. His big brown eyes grew big, and his lips curved, showing both of his mega cute dimples.

"Can we make this official?" He asked me, avoiding my question.

"Can we make what offical?" I questioned him, confused.

"Us." He said quietly. "Scarlet, will you be my girlfriend?" I stopped, gazing into his beautiful eyes. "Please?" He asked again.

"I would love to be your girlfriend." I answered him, and our lips pressed against each other, his hands twirling my hair. I pulled away, gasping for breath. Hand in hand, we padded into the living room, where Summer and Phil were, playing on Sonic. "What did Autumn say?" I asked Summer, and she paused the game.

"She said it was fine." Summers eyes were observing Dan and I's hand holding. "So are you both an item or something now?" 

I looked at Dan and he gave me a small nod, so I answered the question "Yes, we are!" Phil turned to look at us both and grinned.

"I knew it, you's were meant to be." He smiled and Dan and I looked at each other. He was so perfect, in everyway possible, but how did I end up with someone like Dan? I couldn't get my mind through it. What would Dan find so attractive in me? My dull brown hair? My fat lips or huge nose? I was the ugliest person ever. No matter how much Dan would tell me I was gorgeous, it wouldn't change the way I look. 

Personality? Nope, I was that suicidal, depressed girl with no friends. That couldn't be it. So what was it?

*Dan's POV*

It was her silky, long brown hair that fell effortlessly down her back. Her perfect shaped lips. Her personality. She cared so much, and never failed to make anyone smile. Her cute jokes she makes at the most innapropriate times. Summer cut me out of my thoughts, "Dan," she clicked her fingers up close to my face, "for the fifteenth time, it's time to leave to go to Autumn's."

Right. Let's do this! Let's start a new.