Confusion

This chapter is dedicated to my amazing and beautiful cousin! Please please follow her, she is writing a brilliant AmazingPhil fanfiction called 'Lost'. Her account is called @Ilanamae_

Enjoy!<3 ^.^

Scarlet's POV

No! I stood up, tears rolling down my cheeks and walked up to Dan. "What the f*** Dan?!" I shouted and slapped him across his face. I broke down. I fell to my knees crying "I hate you Taylor!" I screamed. Summer ran up to me and enveloped me into a cuddle. I cried on her shoulder. I gripped on her back.

Summer helped me stand up and took hold of my hand. "C'mon," she whispered "We can go to my sister's place." Summer walked me out of Taylor's apartment. I didn't stop crying. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Taylor smiling and taking Dan's hand. She took him into her bedroom. No.

"How could he do this to me?" I choked and coughed as we walked down the road. Snow was falling from the sky and coating the ground, "he couldn't even last five hours with me. Unbelievable."

Summer wrapped her arm around me neck, "Something must have happened. He'll come running back to you, I'm sure." she assured.

"No - I don't want him. I thought of him as someone who would never ever hurt me." I sobbed.

"Come on," Summer said "Autumn's place isn't that far."

We reached Summer's sister house. She was so kind, she was so caring. Just like Summer.

Autumn's POV

There was a knock on the door. Hm, who could it be at this time? I thought. I put my mobile phone down and opened the door. It was Summer! Her purple hair was wet with small snowflakes in. She looked cold, and then standing next to her, was a girl who I had never seen before. She had long, chocolatey brown hair and it was wavy. It fell way past her shoulders all the way to her waist. She and Summer were in their onesies.

"Oh, er hey Sums! I haven't saw you in ages." I welcomed her, and pulled her into a hug, then I looked at the girl. She was pale white and her eyes were red. Had she been crying? "Hello," I said, giving her a hug, "Are you okay?" I asked her. She really was cold. Her head was against my shoulder and I felt her shake it.

"That's my friend, Scarlet." Summer explained the whole scenario. Scarlet's boyfriend kissed another woman right in front of her own eyes. By the end, Scarlet was in tears. I was quite happy letting Scarlet stay with me. Summer went back to Phil's place - and Dan wasn't back yet. 

Summer's POV

I went back to Dan and Phil's apartment, to talk some sense into Dan. But he wasn't there. At Taylor's place, probably. I couldn't believe it. I tip toed in Phil's room. To my surprise, he wasn't asleep. He was laying in his bed on his phone. He jumped up when he saw me. "Sums! What are you doing here? Do you know where Dan is?" he asked.

"Dan's an idiot. He broke Scarlet's heart."

"What are you talking about! Scarlet finished Dan!" Phil cried. 

"Huh, no," I said. "What do you mean?" I asked Phil.

I woke up to get a drink, and Dan had left his phone. It was ringing but I didn't answer it. He had left open his conversation with Scarlet, and she said that it was over. Look." Phil said, getting up out of his bed and walking into the kitchen. He was only in his boxers, but that was irrelevant. Phil picked up Dan's iPhone.

It's over. -Scarlet, sent at 23.03pm

"Wait a minute," I said "That wasn't Scarlet!"

"What do you mean...?" Phil asked, putting down Dan's phone. 

"Taylor had Scarlet's phone. She must have sent it!" 

"But why would she do that?" Phil asked me. It was so obvious, now, I couldn't believe it.

"Because, Taylor is jealous of Scarlet and Dan's relationship."

"That bitch!" Phil yelled, shaking his head. 

"Dan's at Taylor's place." I whispered, holding my hands in my head.

"Where is Scar?" Phil asked me.

"At my sister's, Autumn." I said and he nodded.

"I think that will be for the best. I'm sure Scarlet wouldn't want to see Dan anytime soon." 

"It's too much drama." I said, looking down at the floor.

"C'mon," Phil said taking my hand. He pulled my chin up so I looked directly into his beautiful, icy blue eyes. We walked hand in hand into his bedroom. I climbed into his bed and fell asleep in his arms.

Did you like it? Vote and Comment please <3