Just Doesn't Feel Right

Dan's POV

"How do I look?" I asked Chris and Peej. Phil kicked me out of my own flat, he told me I should think about my actions. This didn't stop me from going on my date with Taylor. I was so upset when she cheated on me, then when I finally go back out with her, it just doesn't feel right! I wish it did, but it doesn't and I don't know why.

"You look smart. I thought you only owned black clothes." Peej laughed, remembering when he had saw my wardrobe. Well technically, he was right. I only owned black clothes, I had one blue shirt, a pair of blue jeans and a white button down shirt. I was wearing my white shirt and jeans for dinner. I thought a change was nice. 

"So, is this Taylor Tomlinson?" Chris asked me, looking up from his BlackBerry. Chris had met Taylor before, in fact, she went to college with him.

"The one and only." I muttered.

"Don't you like her?" PJ questioned me, bewildered. 

"Well yeah, I do. It's just, I don't feel like how I was with Scarlet now that I'm with Taylor. I think of it as no big deal, but when I was with Scarlet it was all happy and we had fun together." I admitted.

"Fun..?" Chris asked raising his eyebrows.

It took me a few seconds to catch on, "Oh no Chris!" I said, blushing.

Peej scratched his head. "So why aren't you together with Sophie?"

"Scarlet." I corrected him, "and I guess - well, - it's my fault." 

"But I thought she broke up with you."

"So did I, but she told me it was Taylor."

"How'd you mean?" Chris asked me and I shrugged.

"I honestly don't know. Peej, what time is it?" I asked him.

"Seven."

"I need to go and pick up Taylor." I announced and they both nodded an okay.

Taylor's POV

"Hey Dan!" I squeaked enveloping him in a long cuddle "Mm, you smell so nice." I whispered against his neck.

"Thanks." He murmured and then smiled. He held his hand out and I took hold, "Let's go."

We arrived at this small restaurant, quite posh actually. There were candles lit up on the table, and a menu written in italics on white card. "It all looks so good," I hummed "I bet it was expensive to get us booked in here." In all honestly, I don't know why Dan booked us here, the food looked disgusting.

"Actually it was. But that doesn't matter, tonight is just about you and me." He smiled. A waiter approached us.

"Hello, my name is Louis and I will be your waiter for the evening." Our named waiter greeted.

"Hi Lou, " I winked discretely so Dan wouldn't see. He was good looking!

"Um, can I have the chefs special?" Dan asked, "and some red wine?"

"That is the lentil soup with the side order of bread." Louis stated and Dan nodded.

"Yes."

"Okay, and miss, will you be having the same?"

"Yes please." I nodded eagerly.

The night went on really fast and Dan and I couldn't stop talking, I got him imensley drunk. "So," he slurred "do you want to come back to my place?"

"Patience." I counseled and his face dropped but I smiled again, "I believe Scarlet lives with you."

"But she doesn't have to know." Dan said quickly but I pressed my index finger against his lips, shushing him.

"We could just go back to mine." I grinned, placing small kisses down his neck. 

"Yeah, okay." Dan agreed.

did you like it? please comment and vote and tell me what you think. i have so many plans for this!<3