Going Out

Dan's POV

They say everyone at some point finds true love. What if I have? What if it was Scarlet - and now I've lost her. She won't ever take me back. Oh my god, what was I even thinking? I ran my fingers through my hobbit hair and checked Twitter. My news feed was buzzing with tweets, I couldn't believe it.

@danisnotonfire you did a good job finishing @Scarlet_Evans. She is worthless.

Oh for Christ's sake. 

@danisnotonfire I LOVE YOU - PLEASE DONT GET WITH @Scarlet_Evans or @TaylorBBY xxxxxxxx

@danisnotonfire You and @TaylorBBY are so cute together, who is that @Scarlet_Evan's anyway!?

@danisnotonfire PHAN FOR LIFE!!!! DanxPhil <3

To my surprise, Scarlet was getting endless hate messages of my 'fans', but that didn't matter. I didn't care about Scarlet anymore, did I? I was with Taylor.

Oh god Dan, there is no point in fooling yourself.

hating on @Scarlet_Evans doesn't make you a Dangirl, it makes you a twat.             I tweeted abruptly.  (AN/ IF YOU KNOW WHERE I GOT THAT FROM YOU ARE AMAZING)

Scarlet's POV

The sun was shining, the birds were tweeting, it was a perfect day. Summer had took my phone off me, to avoid me from getting upset and distracted. A girl, who looked about twelve ran up to me smiling waving around a notebook and pen. "You're Scarlet, aren't you?!" She grinned and I nodded. "My name is Rachel, and I'm following you on Twitter. You seem really nice," she giggled slightly and looked down shyly "Could I have your autograph?"

"Autograph?" I asked her, taking the pen out of her hands "I'm hardly famous." but anyway I signed her notebook.

"Thank you so much. You should make YouTube videos!" Rachel said, still grinning.

"Um, maybe I will. I doubt anytime soon; I'm going through a tough time."

"Oh I heard." Rachel's smile suddenly faded into a frown. "Don't worry - ignore all the haters, they don't know what they are talking about. You are beautiful!" 

"Aw, thanks Rachel." I smiled. A sudden gush of wind blew Rachel's ginger hair to the left. 

"Um, I better be going." Rachel sighed.

"Pm me tonight on twitter, I will quite happily follow you." I smiled, and so did Rachel.

"Oh would you really? Thank you Scarlet. Bye!" Rachel ran off, towards a woman holding a child's hand. I suspected that would be Rachel's mum and sibling.

"That was nice." Autumn chimed.

"I was honestly expecting it to be a hater." I admitted.

"Well you are lucky." Summer said. "Look what I found!" she said, handing me her phone. It was already opened on an app called Wattpad.

"What's this?" I asked, scanning the title. It was called 'The Beggining of The End'.

"Someone wrote a zombie fiction about Dan and Phil. It's hilarious." Summer laughed. "I'm going to read the rest tonight. It's a difference from what people usually write. You know; those soppy lovey dovey fan fictions?" I handed her back the phone.

"We should go to London zoo." Autumn said.

"I've never been there!" I exclaimed and Summer and Autumn looked at me, their eyebrows raised.

"You've never been to London zoo?" Autumn asked.

"But you've lived in London all your life!" Summer chuckled and I nodded.

"I know - I guess I've never really gotten the time too." I admitted.

"Well that's where we are going. I believe they have llamas." 

"OMG LLAMAS!?" I questioned her and she nodded. "Holy noodles."

I may or may not have the character 'Rachel' based around me ;)

hehe, I'm only joking :3

-Rachel x