Confused! (53)

Phil's POV

"Yes Phil, yes I'll marry you." Scarlett smiled. Before I could tell her it was all a giant miss understanding Dan pushes open the door holding a boquet of red roses.

"Scarlett Evans! I love you so much. You're beautiful, caring and so perfect in everyway! You were the best thing that had ever happened to me. God, I was so stupid to cheat on you, but it's been nine months and I've missed you so much! It's unbelivable so please, please be my girlfriend again? I promise I won't be the jerk I was before." Dan grinned all loved up. He ran up to Scarlett, enveloping her into a hug.

"Oh, sorry Dan. But I'm married to Phil now." Scarlett replied, looking at the ring that was on her finger.  Dan pulled away, his eyes wide.

Fuck.

"Heh..?" Dan said slowly and backing away. He examined the ring and turned to me. "So Phil has an exact replica of my grand mother's ring which is seventy years old. Seems that way." Dan turned to me his  eyebrows raised. "PHIL WHY THE HELL DID YOU PROPOSE TO SCARLETT WITH MY NANA'S WEDDING RING!?"

"I- I erm-"

"Because he loves me." Scarlett finished.

Sure, why not?

"Actually. I didn't mean to propose, like Scarlett wanted the tissues and the ring kinda fell on the floor and I picked it up and showed it to her and she thought I was asking her to marry her." I tried to explain. 

"Why did you say yes?!" Dan turned back to Scarlett.

"I- I erm-" Scarlett repeated. "Well, you know. I've just had a kid, my hormones are all messed up. You can't judge me!"

"Summer was right," Dan sighed "Phil you do do weird things when you break up with people."

"So I guess we aren't married." Scarlett said.

"I guess not." I replied.

Scarlett handed the ring back to Dan. "And I guess this is yours."

This wasn't confusing at all. "Um, let's just pretend none of this happened." I said.

"Fine, but Dan, why did you have a ring?" Scarlett questioned.

"My mum wanted me to marry you."

"Were you going to ask?"

"Would you say yes?" Dan whispered.

"I, I don't know." Scarlett replied and Dan sniffed, before walking away.

Wow. Just, wow.

So many people have been saying Zalfie is over? Heeeelp! I hope it isn't! I promise you no more references after this chapter. Been getting a few messages from a fellow wattpader telling this story is crap and one of the worst fan fictions on wattpad. I don't mind if you don't like it, please tell me what I could improve instead of going on and on why it's so bad. I only write this for the sake of liking Dan & Phil. 

Thanks, bye.