Thinking Back

One Week later

Taylor's POV

I knocked on Dan's door to see Scarlet. Her eyes glared at me before slamming the door. "DAN YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!" Scarlet commented in a snarky voice from the other side of the door. I chuckled to myself. The door was flung back open.

"Oh, em, hey Tay." Dan smiled, I saw Scarlet behind him, tears welling in her eyes. She sniffed and Dan turned around to look at her. Reluctantly he kissed me when he saw Scarlet watching. I struggled to catch my breath but didn't pull away.

"Daniel, I've missed you. How come you haven't called?" I asked him, "You said you would."

"Oh erm," Dan stuttered and shut the front door. "I, I've just been thinking..." 

He better not have been wanting to get back together with Scarlet. He has me, and only me. "What about?" I said forcefully.

"Um, it's, it's nothing." Dan sighed, "I'm sorry I didn't call. How about I take you out for dinner, tonight?" Dan asked me and I nodded eagerly.

"Yes!" I said, flinging my arms around his neck. He pat my back uneasily. "I'm not a dog, don't pat me."

"Oh, er -" Dan said, but I cut him off before playing a game of tonsil tennis with him. It took him back - I noticed - by far. Though he didn't pull away. Kissing all those boys in high school must have paid off! Eventually, Dan pulled away.

"I have to go." Dan said abruptly, "I'll pick you up at eight."

I nodded and blew him a kiss. "I can't wait."

Dan's POV

I made my way back into the flat. I had lost Scarlet and Summer but I heard her cries. Scarlet's cries. I cursed under my breath and looked up where Phil was standing, "You really are a different person, Dan." he muttered while shaking his head. I felt so disappointed in myself.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means you aren't the fun, crazy Dan Howell I met three years. You've changed." Phil almost shouted at me. I blinked to fight back the tears and Phil stormed off and slammed to door. Scarlet's cries wern't stopping either, I heard Summer trying to calm her down. What's my problem! Why is it so hard for me to get over her. Why is she still upset? She was the one who broke my heart!

I padded into my bedroom and jumped backwards on the bed, making a small bang. I looked up at my dull, white ceiling. Why did I do this to her?

Scarlet's POV

"How, how could he do this to me?" I cried. I was one of those ugly criers, though I cried all the time. "I didn't deserve him anyway. It wall all to good to be true. Why didn't I think about this from the beginning?"

"Hey, look at me," Summer said, pulling my chin up so she could look at me directly in my eyes "You deserved someone much more than Dan - someone better. You're perfect. You're beautiful, and amazing and didn't deserve that! Dan's a jerk." 

"It was all my fault. If I never gave Taylor my phone then none of this wouldn't of happened and-"

"Forget Taylor."

"But-"

"No, forget her. This is you. Okay, now it's just you against the world. And I belive in you. You can do it." Summer said, taking me by her shoulders and shaking me. I shook my head.

"I don't know what I would do without you, Summer." I admitted and she smiled.

"I don't know what I'd do without you. And that's why I need you to stay strong."  Summer admitted. No. "How about I get you some chocolate, I know you like chocolate." Summer grinned, and I nodded uncertainly. Summer left the room.

I wouldn't cut. Oh no. I began to laugh to myself like a maniac, I stood up from my bed. I slid out my grey TOMS. I let down my hair which was in a pony tail and made my way over to the window. I opened it.  I bent over and looked down. Dan and Phil's apartment was pretty high up. I sat on the edge of the window sill, so my legs were dangling.

"5, 4, 3, 2 -" I prepared to jump but a familiar voice stopped me.

"Scarlet Louise Evans, stop!" I heard the voice. I turned around. The six foot tall tanned man with chocolate brown eyes stared at me. Panic filled in his eyes. NO.

"1." I murmured before being pushed on the floor by Dan. He fell on top of me.

"What the hell was that!?" Dan asked me, shaking his head. I felt the tears forming in my eyes but I had lost all my strength to fight them back. "You can't kill yourself because I left you!" 

"Why do you care... you have Taylor!" I screamed back.

"You're jealous of Taylor?" Dan questioned me.

"Of course I am not." I said. I wasn't jealous. Jealous was probably an understatement. I just wanted my boyfriend back.

"Then what is it?! Stop bothering me Scarlet!" Dan shrieked. "Leave Taylor and I alone - you're the one who broke up with me." Dan exclaimed. I was now furious.

"I didn't break up with you, Daniel Howell. You've took this too far."

"So everyone keeps saying." He said sarcastically. "What do you mean, you didn't break up with me?"

"It was Taylor!" I screamed. "It was her!"

Dan sighed, "I've had enough of your lies." 

"Dan I'm not lying!" I cried, tears streaming down my face.

"You are crying, do you expect me to take you back, because you're crying?" He asked me, anger in his tone which scared me slightly. I gulped.

"I don't want you back." I lied. I really wanted him back. Dan huffed again and pulled a face. He stormed out of my room in rage and slammed the front door. I was alone. I was always alone. I will always be alone...

Comment, vote and follow me please. This chapter is dedicated to another girl called Rachel, who has an amazing name, for leaving a really nice comment on my fanfic. So thanks Rach <3 :D