A Wish Come True (25)

Phil's POV

Everyone stood there. We were all in a circle, around the dead body. No one dared to speak, we just stood there in silence. It was Chris, to say the first word. His voice was croaky, though he never knew Taylor. "So do we call an ambulance?" There was no point, really. She had been lying there for well over five minutes, she was obviously dead.

"I don't know." Peej shrugged quietly "What even happened."

"She had plans to kill Scarlet, she was obviously jealous. But I, I noticed the knfie in her hand. Without thinking I tripped her up, and she accidently stabbed herself." Summer stated. There was no colour in her face, and she was shaking. "I basically killed her." She looked like she was going to cry, and then Scarlet began to cry. Dan gave Scarlet a long cuddle, so I approached Summer, whispering to her calmly. I tried my best to console her, but it was hard to put myself in her position.

"Shh, don't cry Scar." Dan whispered, Scarlet pulled away. Her makeup was smudged and her mascara ran down her cheeks.

"I don't know why I'm crying. I feel so sick." Scarlet sobbed and Dan bent down, so he was level with her. "Why am I even alive? Taylor wanted me dead, I should have died."

"No, no, no." Dan whimpered quietly. I very rarely heard Dan cry, so it was strange. There was around thirty people in the room, still not saying a thing. The first person to leave was Emma Blackery, she must have not wanted to get involved. Then everyone followed her out, second Cherry and third Luke. "Listen to me, Scarlet. You are perfect. You are beautiful and amazing and I love you." Dan said, and then Scarlet's eyes widened. You could tell Dan regretted what he had said.

"You, you love me?" Scarlet whispered. 

"There is no point in hiding it anymore." Dan muttered to himself and then he looked up at Scarlet. "Yes, I do. I have loved you ever since the day I met you! I thought you were so pretty, and I could relate to you a lot. We were so much alike. I don't know what I was thinking when I kissed Taylor. There was stuff going on in my head and I'm sorry but-" Scarlet cut Dan off by pressing her lips against his. As much as Dan was taken a back, he didn't pull away after a while. "What was that for?" Dan asked, breathless.

"You were rambling." Scarlet chuckled, a small smile forming on her lips.

"Maybe I should ramble more often." Dan laughed, gazing romantically at Scarlett. 

"I love you, Daniel." 

"Not as much as I love you." He replied, and they kissed again.

FILLER CHAPTER, THAT IS WHY IT IS SHORT :D

Rachel xxx