Even More Arguments (46)

Scarlett's POV

"You're back late," I smiled, opening the front door to let Dan and Phil in. Phil looked exhausted, so Summer and him went to bed together. "Why are you smiling - you look like you're up to something." I smirked at Dan, who approached me putting his hands on my stomach.

"I got a date." He replied and my smile dropped. I pushed Dan's hands away from me and walked away from him. He had a date. 

"Oh, erm, that's great." I said, trying to hide my sadness.

"Good because Phil was saying you'd be upset and hurt because we only broke up a few months ago."

"Yeah... well you know. I'm completely fine. And totally happy for you!" I lied, tears welling in my eyes. If we weren't even together, why was this so hard for me? "When is your date?"

"Tomorrow; four o' clock." Dan smiled proudly.

"Dan, I told you we have an appointment with doctor Swainston then. You can't go on your date."

"You never told me!" Dan persisted, "I'm going to see Angela if you like it or not."

"But Dan, it's just a check up. It will last fifteen minutes at the most - can't you postpone it or ring Angela you'll be late?" I told him and he pulled a face.

"No Scarlett!" Dan screamed. "Ugh, can't you just go to the appointment without me?"

I was horrified. "This is your child!" I yelled, pointing to my stomach. "Fine - if you would rather go on a date with someone you hardly know then spend fifteen minutes discussing how you're own child is doing. Fine! Fine! Fine! Fine!"

"You make it sound like I don't care about my own kid!" I shouted back, Scarlett's face was, well, scarlet.

She shook her head, not bothering to retort and stormed of into her bedroom. I don't even care! She can't tell me I can't see Angela. Ugh,